The adventu in Connecticut

Old January 30th 08, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

Default The adventu in Connecticut

On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:14:39 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

da ofur katz kan go inna owt, i mineself wuld like sum nip tea, howze bowt
yourownself mine bootiful wife kity, TV

Some nip tea sounds very nice - I'll go get us some. If you'd like to pick
us out a nice, soft, warm blanket I'll bring our tea there.

Cleo

Old January 30th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger sees a nize kushin by a fire... dat one der i thinkz, you go anna i
willz getz uses a snak, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
. ..
On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 17:15:19 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

a snak iz juzt whut i need, Tiger, lookin arownd fur a nize kushin fur
hizsef anna hizown wife kity,

Meow, Samwise, and fangu fur hafink usses. Dis iz a furry nyce place
you haff here!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/29/2008 8:14:16 PM

Old January 30th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it wuld be nizeta stop anna see yourself, TV, turning to his wifekitty fur a
change to the planz
Adam wrote in message
Your welcome. It's wonderful having all of you here.

Samwise

I @ Pawkipsee NY. If u not stop here I beet u up.

"Lovable Louise"

Old January 30th 08, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

TV lukz arownd and sees a nice fluffy blanket with flannell near the fire,
he goes to it, arranges it and settles down fur hizown tea... Diz iz veri
nize, TV
news

Old January 30th 08, 04:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

SOunds good to me. We'll be there, Louise.

Adam wrote in message
> [...]
[quoted text muted]

Old January 30th 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PixieDust413

No, I would like to go inside with you, Mr. Lewi. I could use a
drink, and some kibble.

Kitty Schottland

Lewi helps Kitty Schottland from the KUV. *They make their way through the
front door and stop[ to admire the cozy room before them. *"I am not that
fond of the cold outside so unless you have something you would rather do, I
will get us some food and warm nip wine and we can go sun ourselves in the
Greenhouse window." *As his host walks by, Lewi extends a paw and a nod in
greeting.

Old January 30th 08, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
Sounds good to me. We'll be there, Louise.

NE1 /not/ visit, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"
Old January 30th 08, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Fangu fur da toor, Samwise. Toonya, wud yoo like to hav a nap, or sumfing
to eet? Where wud yoo like to sit?

Sundance

"Ann" wrote in message

Samwise heard a lot of noise outside his home and runs to the window to
look out. He sees a lot of vehicles pulling up. Opening the door he runs
out to welcome all his kitty friends. "Come in it's cold outside. I have
food and drink set up in the dining room."

All the kitties enter the house and head for the dining room. "There are
all kinds of food set up and nip wine. If you are cold and want some thing
warm to drink we also have hot nip tea."

After his friends had a snack and some nip wine he starts the tour of the
house. " As you saw went you came in we have a cat tree in the front
porch. The living room and dining room have big windows to look out.
Outside the dining room window is a bird feeder to bird watch.The litter
boxes are in the bathroom. The greenhouse window in the kitchen is a nice
place to sun yourself. Upstairs is the humans bedroom and the computer
room. I have put out cushions and blankets in all of the rooms for your
use."

"Outside in the back yard there are trees to climb. I have a box of warm
clothes by the back door for anyone who lives where it is warm and wants
to play outside in the snow. There are sleds by the back door to use.
Mommy has a rock garden and it is covered with snow. I think it is the
perfect height for sledding down."

Samwise

Old January 30th 08, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Dis is a great house, Samwise! Dis is furry, furry nice.

Since I'z a Mighty Snow Cat, I beleef I'll try my paw at sledding. Mineown
hoomins don't leaf da sled out where Mighty Snow Cats can play wif dem.

[Ranger goes out into the back yard and scales the first tree he sees. He
looks around to get the lay of the land, then dashes back down the tree
and runs over to where the sleds are parked. He grabs a tow rope and pulls
one to the highest part of the rock garden, lines the sled up on a
straight line for the lowest part of the garden, then backs up 20 feet or
so. He runs as fast as he can, leaps onto the sled, and goes shooting
downhill. It's a good thing the rock garden isn't too long, since his
balance on the sled isn't very solid and as soon as the sled reaches the
bottom it stops but Ranger doesn't. He goes flying over the nose of the
sled into a small snow bank and disappears completely. A few moments later
the snow bank explodes with a puff of grey fur and Ranger reappears.]

WHEEEEE! That was fun! Who want's to try that next?

Wait a sec - all this snow stuck on my fur is getting - COLD!!!!

[Ranger dashes at top speed for the door, rockets through the porch into
the house, and leaps up on top of a radiator.]

Dat's fun, but it's cold!

Ranger

Old January 30th 08, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O. T. looks at Ranger and decides if he wants to be warm or prove he can do
the same thing. Piglet sitting close by wacks him on the head and says
"Don't effen fink it". O. T. lays down on the warm blanket glad he can save
face and doesn't have to make the decision.
news