"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Old July 24th 08, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Lucy wrote:
GIFF IT UP!

Lucy

U win. I leeve RPCC in disgrace. Bye.

L.
Old July 24th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

U win. I leeve RPCC in disgrace. Bye.

L.

Don't do that, please! We don't want you to leave!

How about we just peacefully coexist, with a Purresident and a Grand
Poo-Bah, and we continue to behave as cats do. That is, we ignore any
rules that don't suit us right at that moment?

After all, Harri painted that nice pretty caticopter for you, and I'm
sure she'd be glad to do the same for the Purresident if he would tell
her his color scheme.

Cleo
Old July 24th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

ClowderCat wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
On Jul 22, 9:09 am, Adam wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T
We all three greez wif diz but we shud giff da ofther leaderz a
chance to
say why dem haz been gone.

I asked fur dem 1st, no reply. Dey 'bandoned us!

"Lovable Louise"
Grand Pooh-Bah of Catmerica

We're here now. We had problems getting our human to come here.
She's untrainable.

Chester and Clarence

Den wud yu purrleez Hisspitt at yur hoomin?
We didunt kno weer yu werr, ya kno.

We're going to do more than hissspitt at her. We're going to find some
other way to punish her. Do you have any suggestions?

Chester and Clarence

A cupple of times, we have been close to getteng dis all settled, but
den it winds up agin. I fink you shud jus ask effurywon to unpuff ther
tayles, an unpuff yur tayles, tuu, an maybe we cud jus go bak to owr
plan that we could hafffa purresident anna Poohbah at da same tyme. Kind
of like a purresident anna sekreterry of state.

The problem is, effurytime fings settle down, somecat who hasnt red all
da posts comes along an catches upp an gets irritated an it starts agin.
We gotta stop furra minnit. Maybe we needa moratorium on threts til
Saturdee or sumfing.

Lucy, tryeng
Old July 24th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Adam wrote:
Lucy wrote:
GIFF IT UP!

Lucy

U win. I leeve RPCC in disgrace. Bye.

L.

Louise, doant leev! Jus be owr frend.

Lucy, sad now
Old July 24th 08, 01:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
U win. I leeve RPCC in disgrace. Bye.

L.

Don't do that, please! We don't want you to leave!

How about we just peacefully coexist, with a Purresident and a Grand
Poo-Bah, and we continue to behave as cats do. That is, we ignore any
rules that don't suit us right at that moment?

After all, Harri painted that nice pretty caticopter for you, and I'm
sure she'd be glad to do the same for the Purresident if he would tell
her his color scheme.

Cleo

Dis is what I was jus writing elswher. How can we acheev dis? An, can we
get Louise back?

Lucy

Old July 24th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

ClowderCat wrote:
Lucy wrote:

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Catmerica leadership is here! We must all band together and overthrow
"Loveable" Louise Rubin!

Who's with us?!?

Rosco P. Catrane, Age 3
Sheriff Of Catmerica

I amm. I fink Louise is a wunderfull cat, but ifn ther is a lack of
leedership we shud haf a new lection, notta coop. Wee doant want tu be
rooled by a king!

Lucy

Do you want to have a new election now or wait until November when the
official election will be?

Chester and Clarence

Now that yu ar back, ther duzzint seem tu be a need for a new election.
I wasint shure you wer coming back, but am glad yu did.

Lucy
Old July 24th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Dis is what I was jus writing elswher. How can we acheev dis? An, can we
get Louise back?

Lucy

I believe we can do this pretty easily. But it will require the help of
a couple of hoomins.

We need to ask Lovable Louise's hoomin to tell her that we want her here
with us, want her to go to the Broadway play with us if she'd like, and
welcome her to join us on the road trip.

And we need to ask Purresident Clarence's hoomin to let Clarence know
that we welcome Clarence as our duly elected Purresident, and invite him
to go to the Broadway play with us, and to join us on the road trip.

Then once both Louise and Clarence are present we let them both know
simultaneously that we welcome both of them, and we welcome having both
an elected Purresident and a self-appointed Grand Poo-Bah, just as we
welcome self-appointed empresses (like me), and the various princesses
that have been a part of our community from time to time. The Worldwide
Feline Community is definitely big enough to welcome all.

All of you kitties that agree with this, please indicate so by posting a
"welcome back, Purresident and Grand Poo-Bah" message.

Cleo
Old July 24th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

NO Louise, do u leafv uzenz. We kan all get tankerius sometimez and diz waz
ur day. Piglet haz herz more dan u duz. Sinze sum of uzenz who didn know
your dispozition dat wellz do now, we kan spond differentz tu u. Don
leaf...pleaze. Willow who gets frustrated with the other two when they
don't do her bidding.

Old July 24th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

NO Louise, do u leafv uzenz. We kan all get tankerius sometimez and diz waz
ur day. Piglet haz herz more dan u duz. Sinze sum of uzenz who didn know
your dispozition dat wellz do now, we kan spond differentz tu u. Don
leaf...pleaze. Willow who gets frustrated with the other two when they
don't do her bidding.

A lot of kitties who weren't around for the Orient Express adventure
might not be aware that, in spite of her somewhat less than gregarious
nature, Louise was instrumental in catching the band of thieves who rode
on the train with us, and her clowder-mate Allegra (now at the RB) was
the one who captured the gang's leader.

Cleo
Old July 24th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

"welcome back, Purresident and Grand Poo-Bah".

Miz Piglet
O T Mahoney
Whispering Willow Walker