The Kissamouse Party

Old December 24th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Default The Kissamouse Party

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Puddi Cat gets ready for the Kissamouse Party. It is the first
party shez gone to since her wedwink Buster went to the Rainbow
Bridge just a short
while ago. She feelz a bit down, but knowz that being amongst
friends will make her feel a lot better and that is what Buster
would want her to do this Kissamouse Season.

Puddi pickz up her basket of nip cookies, sets the coordinates and
off she goes.

Hi there Mosey & Tabitha. How beautiful effurything is youze
really know
how to decorate. Where would you like me to place these - showing
the
basket of cookies to the hosts. This is so nice of youze to have a
Kissamouse Party for effuryone.

Puddi Cat

Hihi Puddi Cat
We r sew gwad yoo cood come. Fangu for da komplimentz onna howse.
Fangu fur da cookies, I'll put dem on da gudy tayble
C'mon in n git warm.

Mosey

Da Porter twinkles and Ryan, Cinnamon, and Diana jump out. Somewhat
taken by the odour of nip in the air and it makes them a little
heady. but not so much that they forget to join the group purr fur
Kitty Schottland. They use the energy generated by the nip to focus
on their purrrrs with da other kitties. Later they will join the
celebration and they're looking forward to the greebling tossing.
They also brought salmon puffs and salty fishy treats fur everykitty.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 24th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

[Mosey and Tabitha are on the front porch straightening up the
decorations that have blown around in the breeze. As they work they hear
the sounds of a teleporter activating. They look around to see Amelia and
Ranger appearing from a shimmering haze. Tabitha and Mosey give them both
warm hugs.]

Hihi, guys. Fanks fur coming. We'z gotz nipnog and snacks and fudz inside
on a buffet table. And Ranger, we'z gotz a Kissamouse Tree inside that's
just fur climbing on! An dere's piles of Kissamouse prezzies inside wif
kitties and doggies names on dem.

An we arranged a special room inside wif soft cushions and purrty candles
burning, set aside just fur doze kitties dat want to purr specially fur
Kitty Schottland. We'll do a group purr, too, as soon as some more
kitties arrive.

Tabitha

An eggstra larj teleporter landz wif a thump. Da dor opinz, and
DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez file owt an approach da frunt dor. Da
dor opinz tu greet dem, an the gurlz giv Tabitha a hug an cheekrub,
whyl da boyz shayk Mosey'z paw.

Willow lukz arownd fur Micah Blue an Malachi. She spotz tu liddle
grey lumpz in da snow, barely vizibil in da growing darkniss. Micah
Blue! Malachi! Git offur heer an say hihi to Mozey an Tabitha, an
fank dem fur invitin us.

Pipps is furry gwad tew see Willow. Hihi Willow.

Weez got prezziez in da teleporter; ware wud yu lyke us tu put dem?
Voodoo pawz Mosey a hewj baskit filled tu da brim wif catnip pillowz
dat Anti Heather haz mayd fur effurywun tu tayk home wif dem.

Watta bewtiful howse! An da dekorayshunz ar absolootlee breftayking!

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez oohing an ahhing

Fangu for coming, sez Mosey. Gwad yoo wike da dekorayshunz tew.
Um, wood yoo mynd portin back n gittin Anti Heather n bringin hurself back
heer? We r gonna mayke hur a Honorary Cat n pwanned a widdle seremony fur
herown self. Hurrry sew we kan dew dis, umkay?
Fangu fur bringin awl da kute nip pillows. Jest put dem under da twee.
Dat wuz sew nise uff hurself tew mayke dem fur usses awl.
Hur iz da furst hoomin weev had heer We r sew gwad yoo cud come tew r
party.
See ya inna foo
Mosey

Old December 24th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Da Porter twinkles and Ryan, Cinnamon, and Diana jump out.
Somewhat
taken by the odour of nip in the air and it makes them a little
heady. but not so much that they forget to join the group purr fur
Kitty Schottland. They use the energy generated by the nip to focus
on their purrrrs with da other kitties. Later they will join the
celebration and they're looking forward to the greebling tossing.
They also brought salmon puffs and salty fishy treats fur
everykitty.

Hihi Ryan, Cinamon and Diana, wee r sew gwad yoo cood come tew r Party.
Fangu fur bringing da nise salmon puffs n fishy treats. Dem smellz sew
gudgud.
Mosey puts them on the boofet tayble.

Old December 24th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
[...]

{{{{SHIMMER, SHIMMER}}}}}} kLUNK!

Pit2nya stepz owt ov da teleporter with a bazket of BBQ Meowzeez on
stikz, an sum nipt froot bake an a poket full ov Petco givt kardz in
kyute enveelopz.

Oh, heow lufferlee efurryting luukz! Awl doze litez, an dat bigbig twee
iff awlla doz dekkyrashunz..Tabitha an Mozey, yu sertinlee hab bin b-z!

SunDance and Rebecca send dere reegardz...day wyll be heer uh bit
laytur.

--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Old December 24th 08, 11:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 24, 9:22 am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
[Mosey and Tabitha are on the front porch straightening up the

A sled swoops down in the yard. It is pulled by d*ggies with little
antlers on their heads. The lead dog, a big black Lab, woofs hello to
Tabitha and Mosey as cats pile out of the sleigh: Wascal, Maggy May,
Sunrise, WooToo an Missy. They each have a bag of goodies and the
sleigh is piled high with pressies.

Maggy May: "We wud wike to purr four our fren Kittee befour we doo
ennyfing else.

--
Will in New Haven

Old December 24th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mischief

On Dec 24, 6:22*am, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
[Mosey and Tabitha are on the front porch straightening up the
decorations that have blown around in the breeze. As they work they hear
the sounds of a teleporter activating. They look around to see Amelia and
Ranger appearing from a shimmering haze. Tabitha and Mosey give them both
warm hugs.]

Hihi, guys. Fanks fur coming. We'z gotz nipnog and snacks and fudz inside
on a buffet table. And Ranger, we'z gotz a Kissamouse Tree inside that's
just fur climbing on! An dere's piles of Kissamouse prezzies inside wif
kitties and doggies names on dem.

An we arranged a special room inside wif soft cushions and purrty candles
burning, set aside just fur doze kitties dat want to purr specially fur
Kitty Schottland. We'll do a group purr, too, as soon as some more
kitties arrive.

Tabitha

The party is going on strong inside and outside when the cats perk up
to two more teleporting sounds. They turn in time to see Mischief and
Mayhem materialize in front of them.

"Are we late? Are we late? We're very sorry we didn't RSVP!" says
Mayhem.

Mosey smiles, "No, of course not, in fact you're just in time, there's
all sorts of snacks inside for you and lots of new kitties for you to
meet. It's a pleasure for you to join us."

"The pleasure is all ours, please extend our regards to Tabitha," said
Mischief. "We haven't seen most of everyone since the last trip on
the Mouser. But can we get inside? It's rather COLD out here and
we're housecats. We're not used to it being cold."

"Come in, come in, and a hot cup of nip tea will warm you up quickly.
and we have a nice warm fire with PLENTY of cushions in front of it to
nap on."

"I know you have plenty of snacks, but we brought snacks too. Imp, do
you have the..." Mayhem looked around... "Imp? Imp? Where is he?"

"I thought he was with you?" said Mischief.

"Why would he be with me? YOU had the teleport coordinates!"

"Don't tell me he got lost? He's got the baked mice in a blanket
snacks...I worked so hard on..."

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz PLOP!!!!! Another pop and a big black cat
appeared, upside down, with a bundle on his head....

"Ugh....did i make it?" he raised his head dizzily.

"You sure did, my friend." said Mosey, helping him up, while Mischief
rescued the bundle. "Now that you are all here, let us go inside, get
you warmed up and get back to partying."

"YAY!!!" said Mayhem and Mischief

Merry Kissamouse

Imp, Mischief and Mayhem
Old December 25th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
[...]

Hihi Pitô.ônya , fangu fur coming. N fangu fur da prezzies.
C'mon in n git warm. We gots sum gud fudz n nip n nip nog.
We'll bee wooking forwurd te seeing Sundance and Rebecca layter.

Mosey n Tabitha

Mosey n Tabitha

Old December 25th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

A sled swoops down in the yard. It is pulled by d*ggies with little
antlers on their heads. The lead dog, a big black Lab, woofs hello to
Tabitha and Mosey as cats pile out of the sleigh: Wascal, Maggy May,
Sunrise, WooToo an Missy. They each have a bag of goodies and the
sleigh is piled high with pressies.

Maggy May: "We wud wike to purr four our fren Kittee befour we doo
ennyfing else.

Tabitha..come heer n wook at dis sled. Hi Bear, fangu fur coming,
C'mon in and hab sum doggie goodiez. hi hi Wascal, Maggy May, WooToo an
Missy, nise to see yew awl n fangu fur awl da pressies. We'll put dem under
da twee.
Da purr room iz downstairz wiff nise candles n cooshins..
Mosey

Old December 25th 08, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Dec 24, 5:42*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

Mosey- Hide quoted text -

Owr meowmie an Honoraree Cat! Wow! Iz she gonna be suprized! Ize
will go git hur rite now.

Oz, heddin tu da teleporter
Old December 25th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

I hir.

Louise