Ding Dong - Miss Kitty, a err gentleman to see you

Old November 4th 03, 01:37 AM
ChildFree23

Oh, it's beautiful! So thoughtful of you! [Kitty whisker rubs Boogie's
face.] Um...is it alive?

Shall we shed on the dining room table? GranMeowmie just wiped it down for
dinner.

Kitty Schottland DOC

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Miss Kitty, I would be honored to shed on your furniture. I've plenty of
long, very clingy, black and white furz to shed.

Boogie hooked a front claw on the edge of the orange and black box,
revealing a snow white fur mousie nestled on a blue denim bed stuffed full
of catnip.

I hope you like it, my dear.

Boogie, glad dat meowmie left da Austen collection offa da shelf
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
ink.net...
Oh, Boogie, won't you come in and shed on the furniture with me?

And could you help me open the package? I have no front claws,

otherwise
I'd do it myownselves.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Good evening, Miss Kitty! I've brought you this small token of the

high
esteem with which I hold your dear person.

He bows and hands her the black and orange box

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
nk.net...
Oh meow goodnesses!

[Fluffy dark tortie jumps up from where she was napping in The Big
Bedroom, and runs into the guest room to get her rhinestone-studded
collar. A curious Lilith Kitten helps her buckle it behind her

neck.
Then the fluffy dark tortie goes out to the living room.]

Won't you come in, kind sir?

Old November 4th 03, 03:43 AM
Boogie's Mom

No, my dear, alas, not alive, but excessively appropriate for batting about
and noisily chasing in the wee hours.

By all means, let us shed on the table. I've got a lovely pouf of white
belly furz we can use as a centerpiece.

Old November 5th 03, 02:34 AM
ChildFree23

Okay! [Fluffy dark tortie jumps up on the newly washed dining room table.]
Let's go around rubbing efurrything...the napkin holder, GranMeowmie's old
laptop pooter, the PawPaw's pile of junk, Meowmie Debby's pocket book...

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence