Uncle Adam Update 08/29/2009

Old August 30th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23[_2_]

Default Uncle Adam Update 08/29/2009

Good Evening!

I spoke to Adam tonight, and he is doing fine. After being on dialysis for
two and a half years, he had a kidney transplant last week. I'm guessing
he'll be in the hospital for another ten days or so, and then home to
recouperate.

If anyone wants to send get-well wishes, his email is .

Vice Grand Poobah Pitoonya, President Louise expects to be back on line soon
to help with the preparations for the Jellicle Ball in October.

Respectfully submitted,
Debby
aka ChildFree23

Old August 30th 09, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 29, 9:28*pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
Good Evening!

I spoke to Adam tonight, and he is doing fine. *After being on dialysis for
two and a half years, he had a kidney transplant last week. *I'm guessing
he'll be in the hospital for another ten days or so, and then home to
recouperate.

Dis sounz wike hee iz gonna be better den EFFUR. Dat wud be gnize. Iff
I kan hep in enny weigh, juss getted in toutch. I gotted chikum soop
an a teleporter.

--
Maggy May

Old August 30th 09, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

owr prezzidednt needs a gudgud sekretari so i hope adam getz wel sun.
beauty

Old August 30th 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Oh, mine gudniss! Datz a furry seerius fing! We iz awl purrin dat Unka Adam
gitz betterer furry sunsun!

Rebecca

Old August 30th 09, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Aug 29, 6:28*pm, "ChildFree23" wrote:
Good Evening!

I spoke to Adam tonight, and he is doing fine. *After being on dialysis for
two and a half years, he had a kidney transplant last week. *I'm guessing
he'll be in the hospital for another ten days or so, and then home to
recouperate.

If anyone wants to send get-well wishes, his email is ..

Vice Grand Poobah Pitoonya, President Louise expects to be back on line soon
to help with the preparations for the Jellicle Ball in October.

Respectfully submitted,
Debby
aka ChildFree23

We'ze purrring fur Unca Adam. Madam President Grand Poohbah Louise
needz a sekritaree fur hur few wurdz!
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude
Old August 30th 09, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:28:02 -0400, ChildFree23's
nimble, little paws typed:

Good Evening!

I spoke to Adam tonight, and he is doing fine. After being on dialysis for
two and a half years, he had a kidney transplant last week. I'm guessing
he'll be in the hospital for another ten days or so, and then home to
recouperate.

Hmmm, dis sownds kwite seerious. I iz sendink mine
Purrs. Purrrrrrrr................

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/30/2009 12:39:02 PM
Old August 30th 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purroooffftt!

Iz doin da pittypatfootz of happinezz fur dis gud nooz.

Chuggz,
GT

wrote:

Good Evening!

I spoke to Adam tonight, and he is doing fine. After being on dialysis for
two and a half years, he had a kidney transplant last week. I'm guessing
he'll be in the hospital for another ten days or so, and then home to
recouperate.

If anyone wants to send get-well wishes, his email is .

Vice Grand Poobah Pitoonya, President Louise expects to be back on line soon
to help with the preparations for the Jellicle Ball in October.

Respectfully submitted,
Debby
aka ChildFree23

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old August 31st 09, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^,,^=

"ChildFree23"
Good Evening!

I spoke to Adam tonight, and he is doing fine. After being on dialysis
for two and a half years, he had a kidney transplant last week. I'm
guessing he'll be in the hospital for another ten days or so, and then
home to recouperate.

If anyone wants to send get-well wishes, his email is .

Vice Grand Poobah Pitoonya, President Louise expects to be back on line
soon to help with the preparations for the Jellicle Ball in October.

Respectfully submitted,
Debby
aka ChildFree23

Uh oh, dat saowndz seerus. We is awl purrin fur Unka Adam tew git bedder n
fur Lovebale Louise not tew be lonely. Me n da Kits kan go offer tew hur
hoam tew keep hur kompany.
Purrs frum mine famlee n da Kits
Luffs
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Mosey
who iz gwad tew help Vice Grand Poobah Pitoonya iffen hurownself needs it.

Uncle Adam could use some purrs Amelia T Cat Cat community 14 August 30th 09 08:37 AM
OT - Brooke Update 5/8/2009 CatEyes Cat anecdotes 5 May 8th 09 09:58 PM
Paw Update - 1 JAN 2009 Anti Shado Cat community 15 January 1st 09 07:46 PM
Uncle update Mogget Cat anecdotes 15 January 16th 07 12:55 AM
update on uncle ann791 Cat anecdotes 1 December 15th 05 01:09 AM