HJellicle Ball: Phantom Goes Off On His Own

Old October 27th 07, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default HJellicle Ball: Phantom Goes Off On His Own

Ms Fluffytail, I'm going to go over there by the stage to see whats
happening. That's where you'll find me.

Phantom

Old October 27th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 27, 12:52 pm, wrote:
Ms Fluffytail, I'm going to go over there by the stage to see whats
happening. That's where you'll find me.

Phantom

[Phantom makes his way over towards the stage and is soon swallowed up
by masses and masses of CATS! Looking around he no longer cat see Ms
Fluffytail, or Ms. Silvercat, and even Misty has disappeared!!!] This
was a mistake I should have stayed with Ms. Fluffytail, and/or Ms.
Sivercat. I'm lost, and I have even lost Misty, but then she is always
disappearing. Be calm and enjoy whatever is going on, on the stage. Be
CALM!!!! Some cat will know where Ms. Fluffytail, or Ms. Silvercat is.
Right now all I'm going to do is Puuurrrr me good thoughts.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrr

Phantom

Old October 27th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurio[_3_]

[Phantom makes his way over towards the stage and is soon swallowed up
by masses and masses of CATS! Looking around he no longer cat see Ms
Fluffytail, or Ms. Silvercat, and even Misty has disappeared!!!] This
was a mistake I should have stayed with Ms. Fluffytail, and/or Ms.
Sivercat. I'm lost, and I have even lost Misty, but then she is always
disappearing. Be calm and enjoy whatever is going on, on the stage. Be
CALM!!!! Some cat will know where Ms. Fluffytail, or Ms. Silvercat is.
Right now all I'm going to do is Puuurrrr me good thoughts.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrr

Phantom

[As Phantom purrs, Mercurio and Misty appear, one on either side of him]

Not to worry, Phantom, I had a magical tracer on you all ze time. YHou
were nefur in any danger.

Shall we go join Miz Fluffytail or Miz Silvercat?

By ze way, young Monsieur Phantom, I sense in you magical powers too.
Not as strong as in your sisfur, but still present. If you would like to
develop zem, I will be glad to teach you as well.

Mercurio
Old October 28th 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 27, 3:48 pm, Mercurio wrote:
[...]

[Startled by the sudden Appearance of Mercurio and Misty, Phantom
relaxes and starts to purrrr a glad sound of relief]
Me?!?!? Magical Powers?!? Thank you for the offer, but you *really*
need to watch out for Misty she does have powers, but me ? No. I'm a
simple house cat that enjoy sleeping and curling up on Bobcat's lap.
Yes, it would be a good idea that we return to Ms. Fluffytaiol and Ms.
Silvercat. I never realized there could be so many cats in one place.
BTW Bobcat spoke of a cat name "Tiger" who supplied him with some Mint
Tea. Have you seen Tiger since we have been here?

Phantom

Old October 31st 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Just then Tiger comes walking by... der yu iz little black kitten... i hopez
yourown hoomin iz enjoyinda tea, Tiger
ups.com...