danzin lezzonz,

Old October 20th 11, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default danzin lezzonz,

Trudi sees piglette, congratulates hersef onna wunnerful table anna
memburanze table wif alla bootiful memburanze onit...

so i iz hopin ursef iz gonna gif doze danzin lessonz atta side rum furm da
ball rum, az ursef knowz i kant danze but i kan cheer onna kittez whut kan,
i kan onlee do doze beree slow danzes wiffa beree slowdanzin mankittee
beclawz of mine back legz but i sure iz willin ta hep howfer i kan, doze
skund wurld kitteez seemta be innerested in how we danzes, awso i was sorta
hopin ta see what dey doez fur danzin, trudi

Old October 20th 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglet smiles, yez we haz seferal kitties sined up for a fast anna slo
danze. I alzo hopez da sekon wrld kittiez will show uz wht dem duz. U duz
fine on da slo danzink and dat iz da bestis kine. We will startz az soon as
Wascal showz up.

Old October 21st 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all need dancin lessonz, cepting Chappy.

Booker

Chappy very gracefully (for his big furry self) jumps over the other
cats when they are in his way.

Old October 21st 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett smiles, that is great as Lizzy knowz all da stepz to da 4 paw waltz
and iz doink furry gud at da cat scratch ramble. We will begin soon. Annie
ofther catsdat knowz danzez kan vome and help teech. Wascal knowz da quik
step and iz furry gud at itselfz. Him iz out in da exterior at da momentz.

Old October 21st 11, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Meowy n ai wud wike tew sine up, az well az Sqweex, PookyKat, n Pipps m mabe
BobQat n Mimzy
Hooz guna gib da lezunz?
Mosey fur hiz hoam.

kule, Trudi