is this normal?

Old February 22nd 04, 04:03 AM
Cathy Friedmann

"Laura R." wrote in message
.. .
circa Sat, 21 Feb 2004 18:36:18 -0500, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Cathy Friedmann ) said,
Heh. I see he jumped on the x-no-archive header.

Yet he used to use it, too. ;-) Esp. for his more ranting, insulting

sort
of posts. He used it fairly early on in his posting history here -

maybe in
'99 &/or 2000, is my guess.

Oh, no, he was using it even last year.

Hunh; I missed that. I believe you, but I only remember the earlier era of
x-no-archive posts.

I remember intentionally
quoting an entire post he'd made just because of it (with no x-no-
archive header in mine). eg

You evil woman, you. ;-}

The only reason he stopped using the
header is because he figured out that he could go back and rescind
his posts from the archives.

This, I remember.

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon

Old February 22nd 04, 04:08 AM
Phil P.

"Laura R." wrote in message
quoting an entire post he'd made just because of it (with no x-no-
archive header in mine). eg The only reason he stopped using the
header is because he figured out that he could go back and rescind
his posts from the archives.

Ain't that a hoot coming from a hair-trigger schizo-psycho who x-no achives
*all* her posts so no one can follow her schizo-psychotic pattern! LOL!

Old February 22nd 04, 04:31 AM
Mary

"Phil P." wrote:

Ain't that a hoot coming from a hair-trigger schizo-psycho blah

blah blah

Wow, girls. That is so cool. He jumps every time you give him even
*little* poke. He's self-winding!

Old February 22nd 04, 04:43 AM
Karen M.

Laura R. wrote:

circa Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:07:24 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Mary ) said,

When I play with my girls and have them "talk" back to me, (i.e. I am
talking to myself!) I have Cheeky say "Rub me, pet me, scratch me,
feed me, love me, play with me but DON'T pick me up and for DAWG'S
sake do not KISS me."

Neither she nor Boo like it. Does it stop me? Nah. :-)

I love pinning down Oscar and giving him big noisy kisses. It
invariably nets me a look that says, "*why* must you do that, you
crazy lady?"

That's what makes it so fun. :-)

Laura

I pick up Ernie and cuddle him like a baby and kiss him. He gets soooo
mad!