Anuffur Kwestun Frum a Reeder

Old April 17th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

Default Anuffur Kwestun Frum a Reeder

Meow an Hihi, Maggie May, da adbise kolumnist!

Y'kno itz startink to warm up an dis is da season wen we longhairs
start to shed owr winter koats, and leaf owr long, luffly furs 'round
da kompartment like luffly trails ov snowflakes....

Buttid you mus kno dat, since mos ov yur clowder iz Purrsians an
Himmies...

Anyway, da hooman cam home wif hiz lawndry an dry kleenink, an
proceeded to put it on my bed, y'kno, the bigbig one dat I letz him
sleeps in. Den da tawkin-fingy rang an while he went off to tawk to
it, I 'splored da laundry, an wen I fownd dat it didn't smell of
eiffur him or me, I wuz nice enuf to lay awl offur it to giff it MY
smellz! Den, satisfied wif my wurk, I took a liddle nap on hiz blak
soot in da dry-kleenink.

Imagine my surprize wen he ROODLEY grabbed me an carried me to da
liffink rum an den closed da door, ignorink my meows an
door-skratchin!

Wen he opened da door, he had remoffed awl of my luffly furz from hiz
stuff an trew dem in da garbidge!

So, adbise-kolumnist, whut shud a proper kitty di in dis kind of a
sichuwashun, an why iz it dat hoomanz don't appreciate owr furz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/16/2008 8:21:24 PM
Old April 17th 08, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 16, 8:41 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[...]

Diss kweschun is complericated by da fak dat hoominz offun haff da
deeluzun dat dey iss in charj. Wile r furz r dee moss delifull
decorashunz an enny hoomin hom shud bee pleezed to be grased by dem,
it iz a rare hoomin hoo haz a propur preseachun. Myown meowmie Micki
vacubez r furz up frum da flore. Onwee Uncl Bill seemz to preciate dat
kitty fur iz gud four hiz rum ann hiz close butted efferywun cannot
bee dat sewfisticatted.

I fink yoo haff to unnerstan dat hoominz haff limitashuns an be
moduratewee fourgiving. Mak shoor dat he unnerstan dat da bed belong
to YOO. Howsumeffur, I don' fink you ken tak away hiz dewooshuns about
hiz so-called CLOSE. Mak shur too spen az mutch tim as possibul on dat
bed an defen it feersely. Do gnot hezitayte too shew yur displezur iff
yor rool iz dispyooted.

--
Maggy May
“If you don’t see the mouse at the table in the first few minutes,

Old April 17th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

diz ia a gudgud questin. Ourz waznt quite like dat. Da gramby iz packink
anna her paked diz long black drez an when her leffted da roomz. me and
Willow cided to put some of our fur on it to make it luk prettie. Her didn
preciate dat one bit. Willz be lukink forwardz to ur answer to dat. Piglet
questionz.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old April 19th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 18:28:07 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Diss kweschun is complericated by da fak dat hoominz offun haff da
deeluzun dat dey iss in charj. Wile r furz r dee moss delifull
decorashunz an enny hoomin hom shud bee pleezed to be grased by dem,
it iz a rare hoomin hoo haz a propur preseachun. Myown meowmie Micki
vacubez r furz up frum da flore. Onwee Uncl Bill seemz to preciate dat
kitty fur iz gud four hiz rum ann hiz close butted efferywun cannot
bee dat sewfisticatted.

I fink yoo haff to unnerstan dat hoominz haff limitashuns an be
moduratewee fourgiving. Mak shoor dat he unnerstan dat da bed belong
to YOO. Howsumeffur, I don' fink you ken tak away hiz dewooshuns about
hiz so-called CLOSE. Mak shur too spen az mutch tim as possibul on dat
bed an defen it feersely. Do gnot hezitayte too shew yur displezur iff
yor rool iz dispyooted.

Well, fangu, Maggie May!

Dis iz furry gudgud adbice, and yur persepshun dat hoomans fins dey
iz in charj is spot-on!

I will makes sure dat da hooman knoz dat da bed iz mine, in fakt I
finks dat he knoz it.

Fangu fur dis serfice to da kommunity!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/18/2008 8:49:53 PM
Old April 19th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 00:49:04 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

*snicker* Tiger

*HeHe*
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/18/2008 8:51:51 PM

Old April 25th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U kin alwayz kepz walkink akroz him while he is sleepink and keepz makink
himself move from plaze to plaze so you kim haff dat spots. Willow knows
this works with gramby.

Old April 26th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 21:36:05 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

U kin alwayz kepz walkink akroz him while he is sleepink and keepz makink
himself move from plaze to plaze so you kim haff dat spots. Willow knows
this works with gramby.

I awlreddy marked my fafforite spotz so dat he knowz dem, buttid I
likes to get rite up nekst to him - do you kno dat hoomanz is jus like
bigbig radiators?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/25/2008 8:46:23 PM
Old April 26th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yez, I knowz diz kauze I am kold most of da time. It iz warmer now and I am
wonnerink what will be like when it iz realli hot in da out. You just keep
himself knowink who iz da bozz, datz iz what iz portant. Willow.