Las nouncement boutg how menni

Old April 12th 08, 12:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Las nouncement boutg how menni

Yawm, stretch huh what? "Oh hi Sassy, guez I felled asleep. WHAT! Fangu"

"Hihi diz iz O T anna I am happi to tell u that durink da nite dere was 2
more Bitties arrifed. Dey said Mamma cat was realli tired by da time
herself was fru. One iz mostzly white with a grey blanket fingie on itz bak
and the ofther one lookz like somkitty threw a paint brush at itself and it
spotted all ofther.

When da man hooman went out diz mornin to check da Mamma raized her head
like "Oh, itz u" When the ladie hooman came out Mammacat jumped up and
started nudging the kittys for herself to look at. "Here are my babies MEOW
MEOW". Da man hooman waz kinda of hissed sinze itself waz da one dat stayed
up until da lastz one kame". Oh wellz, u can not figurfe out deze ladi
cats.

Old April 12th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 12, 7:53 am, "Granby" wrote:
Yawm, stretch huh what? "Oh hi Sassy, guez I felled asleep. WHAT! Fangu"

"Hihi diz iz O T anna I am happi to tell u that durink da nite dere was 2
more Bitties arrifed. Dey said Mamma cat was realli tired by da time
herself was fru. One iz mostzly white with a grey blanket fingie on itz bak
and the ofther one lookz like somkitty threw a paint brush at itself and it
spotted all ofther.

When da man hooman went out diz mornin to check da Mamma raized her head
like "Oh, itz u" When the ladie hooman came out Mammacat jumped up and
started nudging the kittys for herself to look at. "Here are my babies MEOW
MEOW". Da man hooman waz kinda of hissed sinze itself waz da one dat stayed
up until da lastz one kame". Oh wellz, u can not figurfe out deze ladi
cats.

Wen da mommy-cat iss reddy to shew da bitteez off it iz gudgud becuz
it meenz dat hur is probly feelin gud an not TWO wurreed bout da
bitteez. Dat hur feelz cumfurtubbl wiff her bitteez wiff EETHUR hoomin
roun iz a tribyoot to how much shee trusses dem, wich dey desurv.

Gudgud jobb, Mr. reporter.

Bitties, sigh
--
Maggy May
Cuddleseep is speshul
Old April 12th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Maggy May diz iz O T ann I goted more newz 4 u. While dey waz at da toonaz
plaze. anofther bittie kamed. Den, sadsad tu sayz, anofther won didn't stop
here, itz spiritz wented strait to da bridge. Her iz a fru now, thank
gudnez, diz iz hard reportink all diz stuffz.

Old April 12th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 12, 12:45 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Maggy May diz iz O T ann I goted more newz 4 u. While dey waz at da toonaz
plaze. anofther bittie kamed. Den, sadsad tu sayz, anofther won didn't stop
here, itz spiritz wented strait to da bridge. Her iz a fru now, thank
gudnez, diz iz hard reportink all diz stuffz.

Diss iz WooToo 'cause Maggy May iss cryin. Butted shee gnows bout
bitteez wut haff too go st8 to da Bridj. Her loss a widdle brown angel-
kittee yeeerz ago, frum her firs litter. Butted hee iss happee at da
Bridj. Or hee sided too com bak az a bittee heer.

Yooo ar doen a gud reportin jobb.

--
Maggy May
This would be a better world for children if the

Old April 12th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

PurrsPURRpurrz fur da bitty who wented to da bridj, an fur meowmie kitty
who needz lotz of strengt now.

Booker

Old April 13th 08, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 12, 12:45 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Maggy May diz iz O T ann I goted more newz 4 u. While dey waz at da toonaz
plaze. anofther bittie kamed. Den, sadsad tu sayz, anofther won didn't stop
here, itz spiritz wented strait to da bridge. Her iz a fru now, thank
gudnez, diz iz hard reportink all diz stuffz.

Do tha mommy-kittee needz a brake frum takin car ub da bitteez? Mee an
WooToo ken cum offur an cuddle dem an play wiff dem wile shee rests or
jus strechez an walkz roun. Wee cud breen sum fudz. It iz too eerly
four toyz four da bitteez but wee iz collectin dem four latur.

Old April 13th 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Anytimez u wanna kom bizit, u iz welkom. I tole Magie and Sassy Dog who u
iz and dey won bofthr you. Her hazta be pooped. Piglet being glad it is
another cat thatg had all those bities.

Old April 13th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 13, 4:30 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Anytimez u wanna kom bizit, u iz welkom. I tole Magie and Sassy Dog who u
iz and dey won bofthr you. Her hazta be pooped. Piglet being glad it is
another cat thatg had all those bities.

Fangyu. Da WooToo an me be rite obver. Wee will bring sum treetz,
cluding a biskit four Sassy. Bear won mine iff he don' see usses tak
it.

Old April 13th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Affer u seez da bitties and luffz dem, port up da streetz to myown houze
anna I willz have sum nip tea readi. Gramby baked an aplesauze kate diz day
but I don fink we will like dat.