Get fuzzy

Old April 14th 04, 10:46 PM
Karen

Default Get fuzzy

http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzz...-20040414.html

I thought this was quite funny.

Karen
(Oh, and notice the WETA t-shirt. Is this a New Zealand strip?)

Old April 14th 04, 10:58 PM
TCS

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:46:23 -0500, Karen wrote:
http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzz...-20040414.html

I thought this was quite funny.

From last week:
http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzz...-20040410.html

My siamese buddy mongo got in a fight last summer and had to go to the vet
when his face starting puffing up from an infection. When he went back for
a checkup, he was doing rather better: he was able to push out the rectal
thermometer. Talk about one tense muscular kitty!

Old April 15th 04, 04:54 PM
Bobcat

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzz...-20040414.html

I thought this was quite funny.

Karen
(Oh, and notice the WETA t-shirt. Is this a New Zealand strip?)

The artist Darby Conley is an American who lives and works in Boston. I
suppose it could be a reference to the giant Kiwi insect that grows over 3
inches long (from the Maori word "wetapunga" says the Internet, meaning "God
of ugly things"). But it could also refer to WETA, the Washington TV station
that carries a lot of sports, one of Darby's passions. Whatever, Get Fuzzy
constantly delights and fascinates.

Old April 15th 04, 05:20 PM
Karen

"Bobcat" wrote in message
. ..

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.comics.com/comics/getfuzz...-20040414.html

I thought this was quite funny.

Karen
(Oh, and notice the WETA t-shirt. Is this a New Zealand strip?)

The artist Darby Conley is an American who lives and works in Boston. I
suppose it could be a reference to the giant Kiwi insect that grows over 3
inches long (from the Maori word "wetapunga" says the Internet, meaning

"God
of ugly things"). But it could also refer to WETA, the Washington TV

station
that carries a lot of sports, one of Darby's passions. Whatever, Get Fuzzy
constantly delights and fascinates.

I think it is the logo for WETA digital. It is a very funny strip.

Karen

Old April 23rd 04, 02:57 AM
LOL

"Bobcat" wrote in message ...

The artist Darby Conley is an American who lives and works in Boston.

(snipped)

This can't be correct - I am convinced that Darby Conley lives and
works in hiding somewhere in my house, drawing Mike from life. ;-)

------
Krista
(catching up)