The luau on the beach

Old March 28th 13, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default The luau on the beach

While the kitties are having fun on the beach the staff of the Hawaiian
Kitty Hotel have been busy setting up for the luau. There are groups of
tables with cushions. Larger cushions have been added for the doggies
that are there. Each table has a center piece with bird of paradise
flowers.

Staff members start going from group to group " You are all invited to a
luau at 6:00. We understand you have some doggie friends here with you
and they are invited too. We will be serving traditional foods and there
will be Polynesian dancers."
Old March 28th 13, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 12:10:47 -0400, ann791 wrote:

While the kitties are having fun on the beach the staff of the Hawaiian
Kitty Hotel have been busy setting up for the luau. There are groups of
tables with cushions. Larger cushions have been added for the doggies
that are there. Each table has a center piece with bird of paradise
flowers.

Staff members start going from group to group " You are all invited to a
luau at 6:00. We understand you have some doggie friends here with you
and they are invited too. We will be serving traditional foods and there
will be Polynesian dancers."

[A small black-clad figure comes wading out of the surf, dropping a dive
mask and swim fins and shedding a SCUBA tank almost as big as himself.
Struggling out of his wet suit, a lean orange tabby boy cat emerges.]

Did I hear someone say luau? I am SO there!

Jocko the diving cat
Old March 28th 13, 11:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 3/28/2013 3:14 PM, Community Cats wrote:
[...]

Samwise go over to say hi to Jocko. " Nice to see you. Would you like to
sit with me and my sister?"

Samwise
Old March 29th 13, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

[...]

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex Pipps and Ranger go over and say 'aloha' to Jocko
and ask him if he would like to sit with his group also at the luau.
There's room enough for everybody here. Now I wonder where my wink, Meowy
went again? Probably taking a nap or looking for skitters
for her punch. Geez. I think she might be scared of the dogs. Oh well.
That's her problem, not mine. Nope.
Mosey

Old March 29th 13, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

Did I hear someone say luau? I am SO there!

Jocko the diving cat

Samwise go over to say hi to Jocko. " Nice to see you. Would you like to
sit with me and my sister?"

Samwise

Hey there, Samwise! I'd love to. And hi, Mosey and family. Boy this is a
friendly group. But then, it allez has been, huh?

I hafen't been here in this group for a long time. How has efurrykitty
been?

Jocko

Old March 31st 13, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 23:23:34 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Jocko! My mancat! Lukkin gud! How haz yoo bin?

Sundance

Been doin' good, Sundance! Been divin all ofer da world, been on some fun
campin trips, an Big Mama has been hafin a great year wif her catnip
crop. We'z been hafink some wild partys on Catalina island.

How you been doin, bud?

Jocko
Old March 31st 13, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message
While the kitties are having fun on the beach the staff of the
Hawaiian Kitty Hotel have been busy setting up for the luau. There are
groups of tables with cushions. Larger cushions have been added for
the doggies that are there. Each table has a center piece with bird of
paradise flowers.

Staff members start going from group to group " You are all invited to
a luau at 6:00. We understand you have some doggie friends here with
you and they are invited too. We will be serving traditional foods and
there will be Polynesian dancers."

Hoboy, hoboy! Watt funn!
Pit2nya, howldin hur pinya catlada an luukin rownd fur weer tu sit...
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old March 31st 13, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Community Cats" wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Mar 2013 23:23:34 -0700, Sundance wrote:

Jocko! My mancat! Lukkin gud! How haz yoo bin?

Sundance

Been doin' good, Sundance! Been divin all ofer da world, been on some fun
campin trips, an Big Mama has been hafin a great year wif her catnip
crop. We'z been hafink some wild partys on Catalina island.

How you been doin, bud?

Jocko

Oh, Ize bin purrty gud, too, aside frum a unforchoonit incidint wif a TED
(dey steeled a toof!). Udder dan dat, an da fack dat da sekkaterry negleckz
her dooteez uv postin heer fur ussez, Ize purrty gud.

Sundance

Old April 4th 13, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

While the kitties and doggies are eating the dancers appear on the low
stage. The drums are set up and 7 big man kitties take their places
behind the drums. As they start to drum the girl kitties are doing a
traditional Polynesian dance. Next four boy kitties enter from the edge
of the stage. They are twirling long sticks with fire on each end. As
they are performing the girl kitties stand at the side of the stage.

The girl kitties walk slowly toward the others enjoying the food and
drink. " Now its your chance to try dancing with us. We even have grass
skirts for any one who would like one."

Lucy Lu

On the Beach ann791 Cat community 36 April 21st 13 12:42 AM
In Jamacat-land, on the beach cshenk Cat community 4 April 16th 11 07:20 PM
On the Beach MeOwy Cat community 14 March 26th 11 05:13 AM
On the beach Amelia T Cat Cat community 38 January 5th 11 07:04 AM
At the luau RPCC Kitties Cat community 63 June 25th 06 09:02 PM