Hi kitties

Old September 11th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Hi kitties

On 9/11/2012 2:33 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ann791" wrote in message
On 9/10/2012 12:14 AM, Sylvia M wrote:
"ann791" wrote in message
I hope every kitty is staying cool. Here is Connecticat it has
been warm and muggy. We don't like that. It's to warm to play
with our toys . We want the cool weather.

Lucy lu for her house

Hihi, Lucy lu, wud yu lyke tu bolenteer furra jop wiff
CatAmerica?
Iz dere sumpin yu endjoy? lyke inbentor ov nu gaymez?

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah an keepurr ov da lizt ov Occifurz

My brothfur and I would like to bolenteer for a job with
Cat America. Dis is our first time bolenteers. Maybe you chose
a position of each of us?

Our sister Cinnamon is very nosy and likes to keep an eye on what is
going on. Iz there a bolinteer position for that.

Lucy Lu for her and Samwise

My brothfur and I would like to bolenteer for a job with
Cat America. Dis is our first time bolenteers. Maybe you chose
a position of each of us?

Our sister Cinnamon is very nosy and likes to keep an eye on what is
going on. Iz there a bolinteer position for that.

Lucy Lu for her and Samwise

Grrrrate!

Lucy lu, as da moor aktif memfur ov yur fambly, wud yu take da pozishun
ov Vice Prezident.
Diz iz spekkulee impurtint sinze Prezident uf CatAmerica, Sapphire
Samurai, iz habink trubbel aksessing rpcc, and I gneed da Prezident's ur
Vice Prezident's hewlp at tymez. We will miss Booker in diz jop, but he
wyll stylll be bizitin frum tyme tu tyme.

Wud Cinnamon lyke tu be... Assitant to Secretary of Interior,hewlpink
MeOwy?
Hur cud snoop arownd az mutsh az she likes, an repurrt tu da groop, ur
to MeOwy, bowt whut she opzervz.

Now SamWise, since yu ar wise, an hoominz ar styll habing purroblemz
wiff da Human Economy, wud yu wike tu hewlp Clarence, az hiz Assistant
furr Fixing the Human Economy ?

Fangu awl furr bolenteerink!

We are looking forward to our new positions in helping the community.

Cinnamon, Samwise and Lucy Lu