Before commercial cat food.....

Old October 11th 03, 03:42 AM
Karen M.

GAUBSTER2 wrote:

Interesting that you find synthetic
antioxidants "nasty", yet you don't have a
problem w/ the addition of enterococcus
faecium (a bacteria found in feces) in
Wellness!

Interesting that even though you were proven to be unequivocally WRONG
and that it is NOT bacteria from feces, here you are spewing the same
clueless garbage again.

It absolutely IS! Are you telling me that that bacteria is NOT found in feces?
Hell, they recently closed 2 different OR beaches on the coast because this
stuff was in the water! The point is that some people are okay w/ this stuff
being added into the food while those same people don't like to know that a
food is preserved safely.

megan's rant and lies snippedYou can misrepresent and spin all you want...it
doesn't make anything you say have any more truth to it!

The phrase 'bacteria *found in* feces' (as many things could be, as I've
pointed out) and the phrase 'bacteria *from* feces' mean two different
things. Wellness does not get their bacteria *from* feces, which is what
you were accusing them of.

Old October 11th 03, 03:44 AM
Karen M.

GAUBSTER2 wrote:

Hey Hey Hey!! Here it is again everybody. The "poop" claim!! Guess what?
SD uses corn! That's found in poop too!!

No, it's not the poop claim--please try to make more sense!

You need to make more sense.

Perhaps, Karen, YOU can make the case for this particular item being neccessary
for HEALTHY cats?

No one said it was *necessary* but probiotics can be quite useful to aid
digestion. Even healthy animals (including us) can benefit from an added
boost to the old digestion tract. And it certainly isn't *harmful*.

Old October 11th 03, 06:56 PM
GAUBSTER2

I DID post the link to the enterococcus faecium that backed up what I said,
however. So, you are wrong on that account.

That proved you were *wrong*. But you can read it however you like
patting you on head.

Then, you're reading something different and entirely missing the point.
Wellness likes to conjure up warm and fuzzy notions w/ their marketing spin.
What's warm and fuzzy (mold, perhaps?) about them adding a bacteria that has a
MSDS for it?? Hmm?

Old October 11th 03, 06:59 PM
GAUBSTER2

Perhaps, Karen, YOU can make the case for this particular item being
neccessary
for HEALTHY cats?

No one said it was *necessary* but probiotics can be quite useful to aid
digestion. Even healthy animals (including us) can benefit from an added
boost to the old digestion tract. And it certainly isn't *harmful*.

OK! The same point can be made for preserving food. It isn't harmful to have
food preserved safely and it is certainly useful to have a safe food supply.
No? That's my point! The same people that "feel good" about Wellness products
have a hard time seeing the similiarities between safe food preservatives and
enterococcus faecium.

Old October 11th 03, 06:59 PM
GAUBSTER2

Echoing Phil and Steve again. What was I saying about original
statements????

Hey, when you're right, you're right. If you would try being right once in
awhile, I may even agree w/ you!

Wow. I think I'm pretty much right about something every day. I'll go
check, though.

LOL! That may very well be, but perhaps you would like to showcase how right
you are on this ng sometime?