Home invasion

Old March 19th 04, 07:50 PM
Tanada

Cathi wrote:

To be honest, it sounds like Betty has her work cut out protecting you
from greeblings Tak. Perhaps she's trying to tell you she needs an
assistant?

(Ducks and runs away very fast indeed!)

Bad TAK!! Bad. Betty need an assiscat. You're making her work her
little piddy paws off protecting you from those vicious greeblings.
PLEASE for all of our entertainment, get poor Miss Betty an assiscat
right away.

Pam S. :-)

Old March 19th 04, 11:41 PM
Takayuki

Tanada wrote:

Cathi wrote:

To be honest, it sounds like Betty has her work cut out protecting you
from greeblings Tak. Perhaps she's trying to tell you she needs an
assistant?

(Ducks and runs away very fast indeed!)

Bad TAK!! Bad. Betty need an assiscat. You're making her work her
little piddy paws off protecting you from those vicious greeblings.
PLEASE for all of our entertainment, get poor Miss Betty an assiscat
right away.

Pam S. :-)

She doesn't seem overworked. She's curled up on my lap right now with
her paws covering her eyes, looking pretty much dead to the world. Or
maybe it's because she actually works really hard while I'm out of the
house?

Old March 20th 04, 01:04 AM
Hopitus2

You must be receiving drone orders from the PR mothership. When hoomin
bedtime comes here, the Evil 3, far from becoming "protectors" from
greeblings or even the ever-possible palmetto bug confrontation, become
snoring, heat-seeking blobs of fur-covered protoplasm, collapsing in
hoomins' face on pillow (yes, catbutt shoved up in hoomin's face) or glued
to hoomins' ribs, or plopped on hoomins feet; if feet move a micrometer,
Rowdus (his name when he's morphed into "pest" mode) will chomp on toes
thereof, disturbing all as hoomin reacts to this bodily insult. All 3 snore,
some louder than the other Hopitus2 "protectors".....LOL.

"Takayuki" wrote in message
: Tanada wrote:
:
:

Old March 20th 04, 05:33 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:04:38 -0500, "Hopitus2"
wrote:

You must be receiving drone orders from the PR mothership. When hoomin
bedtime comes here, the Evil 3, far from becoming "protectors" from
greeblings or even the ever-possible palmetto bug confrontation, become
snoring, heat-seeking blobs of fur-covered protoplasm, collapsing in
hoomins' face on pillow (yes, catbutt shoved up in hoomin's face) or glued
to hoomins' ribs, or plopped on hoomins feet; if feet move a micrometer,
Rowdus (his name when he's morphed into "pest" mode) will chomp on toes
thereof, disturbing all as hoomin reacts to this bodily insult. All 3 snore,
some louder than the other Hopitus2 "protectors".....LOL.

LOL My three all have very different styles of sleeping with me.

Rocky is the only one that actually sleeps resting up against me. He
never gets up on the bed when I go to bed, but he's sometimes there
when I wake up.

I woke up the other night from a dream that the apartment was on fire,
but turned out that I was just feeling the heat from Rocky
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old March 20th 04, 06:14 PM
Bob M

wrote:

[...]

Steve,

That is my biggest fear. Luckily my apartment has a fire sprinkler
system but I still fear waking up to a fire. The other thing that really
gets me is waking up and having someone standing over my bed. Just
creaps me out to no end.

Bob
Old March 20th 04, 06:33 PM
Tanada

Takayuki wrote:

She doesn't seem overworked. She's curled up on my lap right now with
her paws covering her eyes, looking pretty much dead to the world. Or
maybe it's because she actually works really hard while I'm out of the
house?

She works her little tail off for you. Why do you think you're safe?
Because Betty takes care of all greeblings. You're just lucky you
haven't had a greebling swarm, locusts are like nothing to it. Poor
Betty, you get a greebling storm, and the poor little thing is going to
pass out from exhaustion.

Pam S. giggling

Old March 20th 04, 07:47 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:33:11 GMT, Tanada
yodeled:

Takayuki wrote:

She doesn't seem overworked. She's curled up on my lap right now with
her paws covering her eyes, looking pretty much dead to the world. Or
maybe it's because she actually works really hard while I'm out of the
house?

She works her little tail off for you. Why do you think you're safe?
Because Betty takes care of all greeblings. You're just lucky you
haven't had a greebling swarm, locusts are like nothing to it. Poor
Betty, you get a greebling storm, and the poor little thing is going to
pass out from exhaustion.

Pam S. giggling

I think we should all be on high alert since we had that close call
with the asteroid:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/03/19/MNG9H5NC961.DTL

Swarms of greeblings could have jumped off and landed here.

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old March 21st 04, 12:26 AM
Tanada

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 17:33:11 GMT, Tanada
yodeled:

She works her little tail off for you. Why do you think you're safe?
Because Betty takes care of all greeblings. You're just lucky you
haven't had a greebling swarm, locusts are like nothing to it. Poor
Betty, you get a greebling storm, and the poor little thing is going to
pass out from exhaustion.

Pam S. giggling

I think we should all be on high alert since we had that close call
with the asteroid:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2004/03/19/MNG9H5NC961.DTL

Swarms of greeblings could have jumped off and landed here.

Right, and being in the North East, you're probably more prone to
greeblings than any other area of the USA. Tak, you're letting poor
Betty down by not getting her an assiscat.

Pam S. still giggling

Old March 21st 04, 01:01 AM
Takayuki

Tanada wrote:

Right, and being in the North East, you're probably more prone to
greeblings than any other area of the USA. Tak, you're letting poor
Betty down by not getting her an assiscat.

Pam S. still giggling

Well, an assiscat implies that she would actually have something to
teach a newcomer. The only subject she seems to know well is
enslavement, and I don't want her teaching that to anyone!