Sadie is home!

Old June 10th 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Sadie is home!

Sadie did pretty good last night. They said feed her a little. Well, I
tried four of her favorite things and Willow and O T went to bed on full
stomachs because she wouldn't touch anything.

Today at work we got Chinese and I got a honey chicken for my lunch. Yeah
right I did, after warming it up, I was sitting on the exercise ball
watching the news and Sadie stole a bite. I ended up feed her the whole
thing, not the rice but the pre fab meat. She seems to be fine now.
Insisted on going into the enclosure, where she should go, instead of out in
the yard to pee, like last night. So, I guess all is well. Thank Bast.
"Granby" wrote in message
No collar but she has been sleeping a lot. Piglet is curled up beside
her..She really is a wonderful nurse kitty. I think KS must be sending
her messages from the bridge.
"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote in message

"Granby"
I have been worrying all day about how she would act. She doesn't do
well with strangers. The vet tech that took her in this morning, stayed
over until we came. Sadie was ok with her and she didn't want to add any
stress to the ordeal.

She is glad to be home but,,,,,two of the cats are acting weird. I know
it is the TED office smell. Piglet on the other hand is by Sadie. She
thinks Sadie is her dog and is thrilled to have her home.

I am so glad Sadie is home where she is safe. Piglet will give her the
love and attention she needs.
Did she have to wear one of those funny 'collars' to keep from scratching
the incision? I forget what they're called.
Purrs for Sadie to recover quickly. Kyla

Old June 10th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

Fangu Tiger. Gnow i remember da nayme uff dat funny fing. Pookie hadda
ware one wen he got tootored a foo yeers ugo. Mosey

its a elisabethan kollar, Tiger who almozt hadda wear one,

Old June 11th 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

She actually walked up to Mary the 8 year old today, without being called.
Maybe just taking her away from here and bringing her back helped. She
didn't come in the other evening when we were out. I found out later she
walked down to son's house, looked around and came back and, that was before
she went to TED. I figured if she ever got out alone, she was gone.

Old June 11th 09, 05:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Good news to hear. Puurrrrrs all around.

Fred

--
Peace,
Fred

Old June 11th 09, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Granby wrote:
Thank you

"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote in message
[...]

I cannot read stuff like this without getting "sympathy pains" down the
back of my legs. Does anyone else react like this? MLB
Old June 12th 09, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Every time I see her jump on the bed or couch, which she just will not stay
off of for now, I cringe and feel the pain I think she should feel
considering the amount of stitches she has.
"MLB" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
Thank you

Sadie A Gog Granby Cat community 10 June 9th 09 04:41 AM
Moff ofver Sadie Granby Cat community 5 March 9th 09 10:03 PM
Sadie is better lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 15 August 20th 04 10:13 PM
Sadie won't eat lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 21 August 19th 04 04:49 PM
Sadie lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 9 August 19th 04 04:19 AM