Victor!

Old January 24th 04, 10:18 PM
Susan M

Default Victor!

Hi Victor:

I might be in Austin on Saturday March 5th. My flight would get in at 4:25
PM and I would leave for my workshop just outside of Austin on Sunday around
4:00 PM. Would you be around? I couldn't show up for the workshop with a
hangover though ... 7 hours of yoga a day!

Take care,

SM

Old January 24th 04, 10:39 PM
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
I might be in Austin on Saturday March 5th. My flight would get in at 4:25
PM and I would leave for my workshop just outside of Austin on Sunday around
4:00 PM. Would you be around? I couldn't show up for the workshop with a
hangover though ... 7 hours of yoga a day!

Absolutely! We insist you at least have dinner with us and meet the
tribe! I can pick you up at the airport if you're not renting a car,
it's close to work.
Is your workshop at The Crossings by any chance?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 25th 04, 04:43 AM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote
Susan M wrote:
I might be in Austin on Saturday March 5th. My flight would get in at

4:25
PM and I would leave for my workshop just outside of Austin on Sunday

around
4:00 PM. Would you be around? I couldn't show up for the workshop with

hangover though ... 7 hours of yoga a day!

Absolutely! We insist you at least have dinner with us and meet the
tribe! I can pick you up at the airport if you're not renting a car,
it's close to work.
Is your workshop at The Crossings by any chance?

I'm soooo jealous. Susan gets to meet the Ferocious.... umm, Fantastic
Seven. Lucky you!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 25th 04, 11:04 AM
polonca12000

Please do *not* forget to take pics, I'd love to see them.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Hi Victor:

I thought you'd never ask I'm dying to meet you and Tom and your all
your furry ones!!!

snip

Old January 25th 04, 02:07 PM
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
I thought you'd never ask I'm dying to meet you and Tom and your all
your furry ones!!!

And we're looking forward to meeting you! Too bad you can't bring Otis
along..., but we will eventually make it to your neck of the woods

The workshop is at The Crossings. Is it as nice as it looks on the Net? I
won't be renting a car since there's not much free time at the workshop.

It is a beautiful campus, we were just there yesterday (Tom's mom got a
gift certificate for the spa for x-mas and she went there yesterday).
Tom teaches a class there
(http://www.eomega.com/omega/workshop...f853900ef6466/)
and he's friends with the owners. They're very nice people and they've
done a wonderful job with the site.

I haven't yet signed up. I'm screwing up my courage to leave my children
for what will end up being 7 days, what with the two days of travel around
the workshop. I'm desperate to go though and trying to look at the big
picture.

Hehe... your kids will be there when you return, don't worry about it...
One of my sisters leaves her kids with her husband all the time to
attend conferences and seminars. One time she actually left my godson
with his dad for several months to go to France to do research for her
thesis.

Even if I beg for one, you are absolutely *not* under any circumstances,
allowed to offer me a martini though :-)

How about a margarita then? ;-)

Let me know when you confirm the details, we'll be glad to host you and
show you around before your workshop begins.

Cheers.

Victor

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 25th 04, 09:26 PM
Susan M

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

And we're looking forward to meeting you! Too bad you can't bring Otis
along..., but we will eventually make it to your neck of the woods

I'll miss him so but I'm looking forward to making that up with your crew
.... if they'll let me. I'm already trying to figure out if I bring cat nip
treats on the plane if I'll get sniffed out by drug dogs? I hope you do
make it out here - so much great stuff to see and do in the mountains!

It is a beautiful campus, we were just there yesterday (Tom's mom got a
gift certificate for the spa for x-mas and she went there yesterday).
Tom teaches a class there
(http://www.eomega.com/omega/workshop...f853900ef6466/)
and he's friends with the owners. They're very nice people and they've
done a wonderful job with the site.

Wow - I checked out Tom's course and it looks great. I see also that they
tour your garden as part of the course? I'm speechless.

Hehe... your kids will be there when you return, don't worry about it...

Easy for you to say. With a daughter like Otis, I'll be picking up the
pieces from for weeks ... from both of them! That being said, spurred on
also by my husband, I actually registered today! Yeah!!!!

Even if I beg for one, you are absolutely *not* under any circumstances,
allowed to offer me a martini though :-)

How about a margarita then? ;-)

I'm ignoring you :-)

Let me know when you confirm the details, we'll be glad to host you and
show you around before your workshop begins.

Thanks so much. I'll confirm flight details in the next few days and drop
you an e-mail.

Take care,

SM
Otis and Chester

Old January 26th 04, 01:41 PM
Victor Martinez

Susan M wrote:
I'll miss him so but I'm looking forward to making that up with your crew
... if they'll let me.

Oh they will. You'll have Basho all over you as soon as you walk through
the door. He's a little love magnet.

Wow - I checked out Tom's course and it looks great. I see also that they
tour your garden as part of the course? I'm speechless.

He usually brings his students over to point out some of the design
elements he talks about in class. This is the first time he'll be
teaching such a long class/retreat, so I'm not sure how it will work out.

pieces from for weeks ... from both of them! That being said, spurred on
also by my husband, I actually registered today! Yeah!!!!

Cool!

Thanks so much. I'll confirm flight details in the next few days and drop
you an e-mail.

Okeydokey.

--
Victor Martinez