Cheryl Sellner and Lyn Glover, Usenet Stalkers

Old September 5th 05, 03:27 AM
Cheryl

On Sun 04 Sep 2005 10:22:15p, Drew wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav ):

"Cheryl" wrote

Now, you see, there you go again. Libel. And you committed it
first by reposting the Karma post. But I do love this
affirmation.

You keep writing that but fail to prove your allegations. I
challenge you. Prove it.

Um. Genius? It's right there in the archives. Are you on drugs,
too?

You are not a very bright "girl," Cheryl. Not bright enough
to find out if the **** you spread is true before you begin
to gleefully spread it. At least half the posts attributed to
Mary in the Karma post were never made by her and this indeed
can be proved.

I really don't give a ****.

When you start talking libel, you should indeed give a ****.
Because just last week you reposted what is an untrue
exercise in defamation. In your own name, with your own
IP hanging out. That is already in process, so you had better
take the offense, though it is a bit late now.

You can beat your head against the wall as much as you
want--you ****ed up. You crossed the line into criminal
behavior.

Now let's see our tax dollars at work.

We sure will.

Poor spanky. Foiled again. You began the Googlefest,
and now that you are ending up on the ugly end of it, you
are making an even bigger fool of yourself by screaming
about illegality where there is none, except your initial
harassing posts.

You need to learn that you may not censor anyone in
a free and unmoderated public forum by engaging in
defamatory smear campaigns. That is indeed
harassment. And that in indeed something that you
initiated. I am more than happy to help you learn this,
Cheryl. Through legal channels, of course.

Meanwhile, if I might make a suggestion: find a new
hobby. You suck at intimidation.

Yeah, I corrected that. Are you going to post proof that I posted
from work now?

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old September 5th 05, 07:04 PM
Trish

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

Cheryl, if you're going to post things about Nancy in the roses group,
have the balls to use your own name. And don't deny it... there's a
nice little trail of breadcrumbs behind that remailer

Old September 5th 05, 08:37 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 14:04:09 -0400, "Trish" wrote:

Cheryl, if you're going to post things about Nancy in the roses group,
have the balls to use your own name. And don't deny it... there's a
nice little trail of breadcrumbs behind that remailer

This witch is 100% committed to causing problems, along with her good
friend Lyn.

Charlie