Half an hour...

Old March 7th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Half an hour...

Until I'm due to have my tooth pulled, I'm _not_ looking forward to it.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 7th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
Purrs for a painless visit.

Thank you, it's all over now. The worst part was the injection, which is now
starting to wear off. I'll probably be fine by tomorrow.

Old March 7th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
CatNipped wrote:
Purrs for a painless visit.

Thank you, it's all over now. The worst part was the injection, which is
now
starting to wear off. I'll probably be fine by tomorrow.

That was quick! Purrs for a swift and complete recovery!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 7th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:

Thank you, it's all over now. The worst part was the injection, which is now
starting to wear off. I'll probably be fine by tomorrow.

We were purring for you here. Glad to hear that it went as quickly as
for me in January. I thought the injection was the worst part, too. The
extraction itself is unpleasant, but painless.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old March 7th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:20:10 -0000, "Adrian"
yodeled:

Until I'm due to have my tooth pulled, I'm _not_ looking forward to it.

Toothy purrs, Adrian, they really work. It helped me with my abscess
two weeks ago.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old March 7th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Charleen Welton wrote:
Glad it's over and you are home and comfortable now. Are the nurse
cats on duty?
Charleen

Thank you, Snoopy has bee sitting on my lap, purring, it does help. :-)

Old March 7th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:

Charleen Welton wrote:

Glad it's over and you are home and comfortable now. Are the nurse
cats on duty?
Charleen

Thank you, Snoopy has bee sitting on my lap, purring, it does help. :-)

I'm so glad to hear all went well and that Snoopy is taking such great
care of you.
Healing purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Diet question re half a cup ShirleyB Cat anecdotes 4 August 24th 05 12:29 PM
Half Siamese, Half Himalayan=? Slimpickins Cat health & behaviour 20 December 24th 04 04:03 AM
My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Half of all men and 1/3 of women due to get cancer STABLE1001 Cat health & behaviour 2 July 6th 04 05:22 PM
Phoebe's babies - one & a half weeks on Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 9 September 26th 03 06:58 PM