I Finauhlee Seed a Mousee

Old September 17th 08, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I Finauhlee Seed a Mousee

Deer Frenz

It wuz in a widdle kaj an a ladee had it rite outsid r hous. Wen da
ladee stupd to talk to da Bear anna da Uncl Bill, I seed da mousee
real gud. I haff wun fing to say:

WUT DEW YOO PEEPL FINK YOO R DOING.

You hunt and kill dese widdle aminals? Yoo beat dem up an hurted dem?

Dey iz KYOOT. Dey Iz wike BITTEES.

STOP DAT.

Wen I see Wascal agane, I am gonna giff him such a slap.

--
Maggy May
Old September 17th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
Deer Frenz

It wuz in a widdle kaj an a ladee had it rite outsid r hous. Wen da
ladee stupd to talk to da Bear anna da Uncl Bill, I seed da mousee
real gud. I haff wun fing to say:

WUT DEW YOO PEEPL FINK YOO R DOING.

You hunt and kill dese widdle aminals? Yoo beat dem up an hurted dem?

Dey iz KYOOT. Dey Iz wike BITTEES.

STOP DAT.

Wen I see Wascal agane, I am gonna giff him such a slap.

--
Maggy May

Duznt yu jus luv theer liddul wiggly tales and thu way yu jus kant help
pouncin on them?

Sam (not kwuite gettin thu poynt)
Old September 17th 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Nowz Maggy Mae, I luffs u veri much and spects ur judgementz butted u kan go
whackink on Wascal. He duz what mamma nature taughted hisownself. PLEAZE
don hurt him. Piglet paceing the floor worrying

Old September 17th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 17, 4:44*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Nowz Maggy Mae, I luffs u veri much and spects ur judgementz butted u kan go
whackink on Wascal. *He duz what mamma nature taughted hisownself. *PLEAZE
don hurt him. *Piglet paceing the floor worrying

I wud neffer hurt da Wascal. Butted I gonna giff him a peece ub myne
mind. Doo yoo GNOW dat hee huntz da widdle dear mices dat liv in da
out an haff kyoot wite hoofies? Iyam his elder and his luving anty an
I gonna tell him off. Butted not hurted him, sew doan wurry.

--
Maggy May

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Deer Frenz

It wuz in a widdle kaj an a ladee had it rite outsid r hous. Wen da
ladee stupd to talk to da Bear anna da Uncl Bill, I seed da mousee
real gud. I haff wun fing to say:

WUT DEW YOO PEEPL FINK YOO R DOING.

You hunt and kill dese widdle aminals? Yoo beat dem up an hurted dem?

Dey iz KYOOT. Dey Iz wike BITTEES.

STOP DAT.

Wen I see Wascal agane, I am gonna giff him such a slap.

--
Maggy May- Hide quoted text -

Old September 17th 08, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

dey look like fudz to me.
Beauty

Old September 17th 08, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

You hunt and kill dese widdle aminals? Yoo beat dem up an hurted dem?

Dey iz KYOOT. Dey Iz wike BITTEES.

Well, you can hunt dem an let dem go. When I was huntin meowsies while I
was in da truck I useded to let dem go. Mineown Paw allez said dat him
would gif me credit fur da catch if I had a hold of dem, efen if I letted
dem go after dat. An it prolly duz dere liddle hearts good to get sum
eggzercise.

I nefer eated dem cuz I prefur da taste of Fancy Feets. An turkeybird. An
bakon.

Harri
Old September 17th 08, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yezbutt, da onez in da kage do steal our fudz Da onez in da barnz steal da
fudz from da horzies and kowz. Dey kan eatz fru da wireink and kauze a fire
dem animalz die.

I knowz da onez hoomanz keep i da kahez are cute but dem iz differin da da
onez in da barnz. Piglet wanting Maggy May to unnerstan.

Old September 19th 08, 06:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Harri Roadcat" ...
You hunt and kill dese widdle aminals? Yoo beat dem up an hurted dem?

Dey iz KYOOT. Dey Iz wike BITTEES.

Well, you can hunt dem an let dem go. When I was huntin meowsies while I
was in da truck I useded to let dem go. Mineown Paw allez said dat him
would gif me credit fur da catch if I had a hold of dem, efen if I letted
dem go after dat. An it prolly duz dere liddle hearts good to get sum
eggzercise.

I nefer eated dem cuz I prefur da taste of Fancy Feets. An turkeybird. An
bakon.

Harri

Yew iz a gudgud cat Harri. Yew doo da mises gud fings. Hee hee hee.
I wish wee coodve meeted wen yew wived heer en Warshingtoona. Yer brudder
Sammy iz mine Groomsman at mine n Tabitha's winking on Saturday.
Mosey
--furry nurvus ...pacing
I hab nebber seed a mousee, sinse I wiv inside.