I hab a foo fings bout our wedwink on Saturnday

Old September 18th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default I hab a foo fings bout our wedwink on Saturnday

I axed Cinnamon tew bee in charge uff da gesstbook,but habnt hurd bak frum
hur bout dat.
Mme. Anaïs is going tew greet da gests az dey arrive, n gib eech gest a
nise lacey fing uf birdseed to frow at usses as we dashes offer tew da
Hawaiian Boofet.
We gotted hur a reely nise lei fur herself fur doin dat fur usses
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane and Miss Tina Marie of the Maine
Coon Patrol would like to supply security
I will gib dem 50 toonas eech fur doin dat fur usses.
Pookie is my Best Man n Sammy is my Groomsman.
I gabe dem eech nise watche as gifts
Cleo will officiate at our winking
Tabitha n I r riting our own vowz.
Tabitha haz Rebecca az a Maid Of Honor, anna hur axed Amelia tew be a
bridesmaid. Amelia is Tabitha's Momcat, sew hur will wak Tabitha down da
aisle n gib hur away, sew tew speek, den go stand by Rebecca during da
seremony.
Tabitha iz gibbing dem eech a nise shiny gifty fing mine neece Sqweex
desined,
Whew

Mosey
-- gitting furry nervous

Old September 19th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Derez no need to be nerviss, Mosey. Heer, I bringed yoo sumfing to
dringk -- itz my fafurit fing to dringk, itz kalled a Skwirly Temple. It's
made wif reel skwirlz!

Pitoonya an me will be at yurown wedwink, but she wont be abul to say much
kuz her sekkaterry iz on vacation. But we will be dere to wish yorownself
an Tabitha da bestest fur yurown fuchurz.

Sundance

Paw Ess: I fingk Cinnamon iz a boykittee

. ..

Old September 19th 08, 08:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Default ping Cinnamon I hab a foo fings bout our wedwink on Saturnday

Derez no need to be nerviss, Mosey. Heer, I bringed yoo sumfing to
dringk -- itz my fafurit fing to dringk, itz kalled a Skwirly Temple.
It's made wif reel skwirlz!

Fangu, I needz et furry mutch. Mmmm, datz gudgud...yer a gud frend.
Umm, hoominz hab a dwink kalled Pink Skwirlz n Meowmie wuvs dem.
Dey izznt mayed wif reel skwirlz.

Pitoonya an me will be at yurown wedwink, but she wont be abul to say much
kuz her sekkaterry iz on vacation. But we will be dere to wish yorownself
an Tabitha da bestest fur yurown fuchurz.

Oh, fangu furry mutch Sundance.

Sundance

Paw Ess: I fingk Cinnamon iz a boykittee

Uhhhhhh OhhhhhhhOOPz...sawry Cinnamon.
Well, I dunt kare bout dat , wud yew still wike tew be en charge uff da
gesstbook?
Fangu fur tellin me dat Sundance.. I hab unly been heer 5 munths
n dunt gnow 'effer' kitty yet. I'll save my wurds fur da toast.

But i will git tew know dem bedder at our wedwink n I fink et iz sew nise
dat yew awl r gunna bee dere. *happee heart*

I gnow Tabitha iz furry populur n efferbuddy wuvs her n
Iam sew lucky she sayed hur wud be my wifekitty.
Me, uff awl da utter boycats heer.n hur choze me?
Wow, Hur maykes me feel furry speshul.

Mosey

"Mosey =^..^="

Old September 20th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

I thot I replied that I really can't do this, Mosey. We wish you all
da bestest, and a long & happy wink, but we are just tuu busy right
now helpin Fred unpack them boxes.

Cinnamon.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old September 20th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

I thot I replied that I really can't do this, Mosey. We wish you
all
da bestest, and a long & happy wink, but we are just tuu busy right
now helpin Fred unpack them boxes.

Cinnamon.

No wurriez Cinnamon. Fangu fur da bestest wishes
I hafta ask ya, r yew a boycat or a gurlcat?
Mosey

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

Mme. Anas is going tew greet da gests az dey arrive, n gib eech

Old September 20th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

I'ze a boy cat, but wif a beootiful face and long hair. I move furry
gracefully and some might think I'ze a girl from a distance, but I am
a boy kitty.

Cinnamon

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[...]

Hey Tabitha (bout our wedwink plans) Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Cat community 30 September 11th 08 05:17 PM
Norty d-fings Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 7th 08 07:37 PM
Kan I tel yew bout meown fwamlee? Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 8 April 8th 08 09:05 AM
Bout dat stormz Granby Cat community 9 February 9th 08 10:25 PM
2 FINGS FER MOMMY Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 2 November 3rd 05 06:24 PM