Sadie is home!

Old June 9th 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Sadie is home!

I have been worrying all day about how she would act. She doesn't do well
with strangers. The vet tech that took her in this morning, stayed over
until we came. Sadie was ok with her and she didn't want to add any stress
to the ordeal.

She is glad to be home but,,,,,two of the cats are acting weird. I know it
is the TED office smell. Piglet on the other hand is by Sadie. She thinks
Sadie is her dog and is thrilled to have her home.

Old June 10th 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Granby wrote:

I have been worrying all day about how she would act. She doesn't do well
with strangers. The vet tech that took her in this morning, stayed over
until we came. Sadie was ok with her and she didn't want to add any
stress to the ordeal.

She is glad to be home but,,,,,two of the cats are acting weird. I know
it
is the TED office smell. Piglet on the other hand is by Sadie. She
thinks Sadie is her dog and is thrilled to have her home.

Glad to hear she's home and among friends again. The cats will get used to
her small again as soon as the Vets smell wears off. Piglet must be a real
treasure. Bast bless her.

--
Peace,
Fred

Old June 10th 09, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

"Granby"
I have been worrying all day about how she would act. She doesn't do well
with strangers. The vet tech that took her in this morning, stayed over
until we came. Sadie was ok with her and she didn't want to add any stress
to the ordeal.

She is glad to be home but,,,,,two of the cats are acting weird. I know
it is the TED office smell. Piglet on the other hand is by Sadie. She
thinks Sadie is her dog and is thrilled to have her home.

I am so glad Sadie is home where she is safe. Piglet will give her the
love and attention she needs.
Did she have to wear one of those funny 'collars' to keep from scratching
the incision? I forget what they're called.
Purrs for Sadie to recover quickly. Kyla

Old June 10th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:26:41 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

I have been worrying all day about how she would act. She doesn't do well
with strangers. The vet tech that took her in this morning, stayed over
until we came. Sadie was ok with her and she didn't want to add any stress
to the ordeal.

She is glad to be home but,,,,,two of the cats are acting weird. I know it
is the TED office smell. Piglet on the other hand is by Sadie. She thinks
Sadie is her dog and is thrilled to have her home.

She will heal. Can you give a D*G nip??
Cinder

Old June 10th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No collar but she has been sleeping a lot. Piglet is curled up beside
her..She really is a wonderful nurse kitty. I think KS must be sending her
messages from the bridge.

"Granby"

Old June 10th 09, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Cinder, I don't know about that but maybe she isn't in pain, but I am for
her. I never thought about pain medicine until the vet had closed and he
lives 50 miles from his office.
news

Old June 10th 09, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jun 9, 11:22*pm, "Granby" wrote:
No collar but she has been sleeping a lot. *Piglet is curled up beside
her..She really is a wonderful nurse kitty. *I think KS must be sending her
messages from the bridge.

Some cats really bond with dogs and vice versa. it is a wonderful
thing to see. Of course, Piglet is a wonder in many ways.
Continued purrs for Sadie and all of you from all of us.
--
Will in New Haven

"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote in message

"Granby"
I have been worrying all day about how she would act. *She doesn't do well
with strangers. *The vet tech that took her in this morning, stayed over
until we came. *Sadie was ok with her and she didn't want to add any
stress to the ordeal.

She is glad to be home but,,,,,two of the cats are acting weird. *I know
it is the TED office smell. *Piglet on the other hand is by Sadie. *She
thinks Sadie is her dog and is thrilled to have her home.

I am so glad Sadie is home where she is safe. *Piglet will give her *the
love and attention she needs.
Did she have to wear one of those funny 'collars' to keep from scratching
the incision? *I forget what they're called.
Purrs for Sadie to recover quickly. *Kyla- Hide quoted text -

Old June 10th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Granby wrote:
I have been worrying all day about how she would act. She doesn't do well
with strangers. The vet tech that took her in this morning, stayed over
until we came. Sadie was ok with her and she didn't want to add any stress
to the ordeal.

She is glad to be home but,,,,,two of the cats are acting weird. I know it
is the TED office smell. Piglet on the other hand is by Sadie. She thinks
Sadie is her dog and is thrilled to have her home.

Perhaps a little "scent transfer" would help. Best wishes that she will
heal quickly. MLB

Sadie A Gog Granby Cat community 10 June 9th 09 04:41 AM
Moff ofver Sadie Granby Cat community 5 March 9th 09 10:03 PM
Sadie is better lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 15 August 20th 04 10:13 PM
Sadie won't eat lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 21 August 19th 04 04:49 PM
Sadie lnsanecat Cat anecdotes 9 August 19th 04 04:19 AM