Hi kitties

Old September 8th 12, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Hi kitties

I hope every kitty is staying cool. Here is Connecticat it has been warm
and muggy. We don't like that. It's to warm to play with our toys . We
want the cool weather.

Lucy lu for her house
Old September 8th 12, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 08/09/2012 10:35 AM, ann791 wrote:
I hope every kitty is staying cool. Here is Connecticat it has been warm
and muggy. We don't like that. It's to warm to play with our toys . We
want the cool weather.

Lucy lu for her house

HIhihi!

Cool here, notted warm no more.

We had lotsa rane monsture. I went Out wen a hoomin wuz givin (Meomie
sez 'notted given, deliffurin') us kitchen chayres, and Meomie dint let
me IN until 3 AYEM an it wuz poorin rayne an I wuz wet tu thu skin! All
Meomie sed wuz that I wuz luky she woked up an cheked, an I coulda come
all thu eerlier tymes she called fur me. Butted it wuz sunny then.

Anna nex day sumwun camed tu luk at thu walls, an wen Meomie grabbed me
I thot she wuz gonna put me Out inna rane, so I eggskaped - butted tu
thu In.

--
Sam
Old September 8th 12, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pitô.ônya
"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

Hihihi, Lucy lu an Sam,

Itz hothothot in Sofurrin Catifurrnya! I hav bin fyndin neu playzez tu
lay, tummy up.
Meowmee knowz betterer den to twy tu pet mine tummy juzt b-kuz hur kin
see it!
Da ayerkondishunur runzrunzrunz allot. Meowmee skweelt wiff delite wen
hur
opint da lektrik bill.

--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old September 8th 12, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 08/09/2012 1:32 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Alla werds disappeeered!!! This noo Thundurburd duz funny fings!

Meomie gotten a spayshul aranjement wif thu lekterisity hoomans - we
calls them L&P, wat is shorter. Enyway, she pays thu same amount effury
munf, so she iz paying fur muchmuch more now then she uses, butted wen
thu wintur come, she payz less then wat she uses. Almos no surprizes an
skweels uv delite. Wunce a yeer, or sooner if sumfing weerd hapins, they
cheks tu make sure thu money balanses. Thu wintur we had alla problems
wif thu naybours reno an ower plumbing anna heet, we hadda pay eggstra,
but mos yeeers it werks out grate - the amount we uses is almos eggsakly
thu amount they thot we wud use.

--

Sam
Old September 8th 12, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sat, 08 Sep 2012 09:05:07 -0400, ann791 wrote:

I hope every kitty is staying cool. Here is Connecticat it has been warm
and muggy. We don't like that. It's to warm to play with our toys . We
want the cool weather.

Lucy lu for her house

It haz bin hawt heer tu. But dere iz a basemint in mai howse, anna itz
gnice anna cool down dere. sew iffin ai git tutu hawt, ai go down da
starez, anna lie onna cool flore

Lorelei
Old September 9th 12, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On 08/09/2012 1:32 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Alla werds disappeeered!!! This noo Thundurburd duz funny fings!

Meomie gotten a spayshul aranjement wif thu lekterisity hoomans - we
calls them L&P, wat is shorter. Enyway, she pays thu same amount
effury munf, so she iz paying fur muchmuch more now then she uses,
butted wen thu wintur come, she payz less then wat she uses. Almos no
surprizes an skweels uv delite. Wunce a yeer, or sooner if sumfing
weerd hapins, they cheks tu make sure thu money balanses. Thu wintur
we had alla problems wif thu naybours reno an ower plumbing anna heet,
we hadda pay eggstra, but mos yeeers it werks out grate - the amount
we uses is almos eggsakly thu amount they thot we wud use.

--

Sam

Fangu, Sam, Meowmee wyll chek wif DWP.
BTW, Sam, R U awlzo Mr. TigerSam, and/ur Samwise?
An wud yu wike tu hab uh Pozishun az wunna da Ocifurrz?????
(Purrrleeeeeze???)
--
Pitô.ônya, GPB

Old September 9th 12, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_2_]

I hope every kitty is staying cool. Here is Connecticat it has been warm
and muggy. We don't like that. It's to warm to play with our toys . We want
the cool weather.

Lucy lu for her house

Evury cat or dog hoo iz tu hot, kan port ovur tu owr hous, wer et iz nise n
kool nao. Weh had uh bad heetwav,

Mosey -for his house

Old September 10th 12, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"ann791" wrote in message
I hope every kitty is staying cool. Here is Connecticat it has
been warm and muggy. We don't like that. It's to warm to play
with our toys . We want the cool weather.

Lucy lu for her house

Hihi, Lucy lu, wud yu lyke tu bolenteer furra jop wiff
CatAmerica?
Iz dere sumpin yu endjoy? lyke inbentor ov nu gaymez?

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah an keepurr ov da lizt ov Occifurz

Old September 10th 12, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 9/10/2012 12:14 AM, Sylvia M wrote:
"ann791" wrote in message
I hope every kitty is staying cool. Here is Connecticat it has
been warm and muggy. We don't like that. It's to warm to play
with our toys . We want the cool weather.

Lucy lu for her house

Hihi, Lucy lu, wud yu lyke tu bolenteer furra jop wiff
CatAmerica?
Iz dere sumpin yu endjoy? lyke inbentor ov nu gaymez?

Pit2nya, Grand Pooh Bah an keepurr ov da lizt ov Occifurz

My brothfur and I would like to bolenteer for a job with
Cat America. Dis is our first time bolenteers. Maybe you chose
a position of each of us?

Our sister Cinnamon is very nosy and likes to keep an eye on what is
going on. Iz there a bolinteer position for that.

Lucy Lu for her and Samwise
Old September 11th 12, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message
[...]

Grrrrate!

Lucy lu, as da moor aktif memfur ov yur fambly, wud yu take da pozishun
ov Vice Prezident.
Diz iz spekkulee impurtint sinze Prezident uf CatAmerica, Sapphire
Samurai, iz habink trubbel aksessing rpcc, and I gneed da Prezident's ur
Vice Prezident's hewlp at tymez. We will miss Booker in diz jop, but he
wyll stylll be bizitin frum tyme tu tyme.

Wud Cinnamon lyke tu be... Assitant to Secretary of Interior,hewlpink
MeOwy?
Hur cud snoop arownd az mutsh az she likes, an repurrt tu da groop, ur
to MeOwy, bowt whut she opzervz.

Now SamWise, since yu ar wise, an hoominz ar styll habing purroblemz
wiff da Human Economy, wud yu wike tu hewlp Clarence, az hiz Assistant
furr Fixing the Human Economy ?

Fangu awl furr bolenteerink!

--
Pitô.ônya Grand Pooh Bah and Keepurr ov da Lizt.

(I wyll awlzo powzt diz unner da 9/8 Hewlp wantid sekshun)