sorry, can't write right now

Old December 31st 05, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default sorry, can't write right now

purrs and such to all who need them. I sprained or pinched a nerve in my
hand and cant use it. love to all

Pam s.

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Old December 31st 05, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Well purrs right back atcha! I hope your sprain heals quickly and
completely.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

k.net...

Old December 31st 05, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
k.net...
purrs and such to all who need them. I sprained or pinched a nerve in my
hand and cant use it. love to all

Pam s.

--
http://www.mousertails.blogspot.com
Mouser Tails: The voyages of the Mouser

I'm not bad...I'm just written that way

Purrs coming back at you for the hurting hand. Gotta rest it up for next
semester.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old December 31st 05, 11:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Pamela Shirk wrote:
purrs and such to all who need them. I sprained or pinched a nerve
in my hand and cant use it. love to all

Pam s.

Purrs for your hand to get better ASAP.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old December 31st 05, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Healing purrs on their way.
Suz&Spicey

Old December 31st 05, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote in message
k.net...
purrs and such to all who need them. I sprained or pinched a nerve in my
hand and cant use it. love to all

Pam s.

Healing purrs for your hand. We need you.

Tweed

Old December 31st 05, 07:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 01:03:39 GMT, "Pamela Shirk"
wrote:

purrs and such to all who need them. I sprained or pinched a nerve in my
hand and cant use it. love to all

Pam s.

Ouch. {{Pam}}} Hope you feel better very soon!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old December 31st 05, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Pamela Shirk" wrote:
purrs and such to all who need them. I sprained or pinched a nerve in my
hand and cant use it. love to all

Pam s.

I hope it gets better Pam! I'll bet PC is grumbling about more delays
from his secretary.

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper?? Mischief Cat anecdotes 13 December 10th 05 05:52 PM
What Do you do? A Poll Tanada Cat anecdotes 296 January 29th 05 05:53 PM
kitty vs puss Brenda Cat anecdotes 30 January 26th 04 04:28 PM
Uh, Oh. I chose the wrong title Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 17 December 19th 03 04:31 PM
Hard to write, harder to decide PawsForThought Cat health & behaviour 17 July 26th 03 07:58 AM