Selling Dylan CD's ( + others)

Old October 24th 08, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Selling Dylan CD's ( + others)

Hello everyone.

I have some Dylan CD's for sale and have made a webpage for you to view
them.

Please see www.dylandiscs.com for all the info. Photos & setlists are all
there.

Thank you very much and enjoy the music!!

Old October 24th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

G wrote:

Hello everyone.

I have some Dylan CD's for sale and have made a webpage for you to view
them.

Please see www.dylandiscs.com for all the info. Photos & setlists are all
there.

I had no idea that Dylan had made an album about cats!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 24th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
G wrote:

Hello everyone.

I have some Dylan CD's for sale and have made a webpage for you to view
them.

Please see www.dylandiscs.com for all the info. Photos & setlists are
all
there.

I had no idea that Dylan had made an album about cats!

--

Sure.... he's made a lot of songs about pussy

Old October 24th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Stuffed Pork Chops (WAS: Selling SPAM CD's )

G wrote:
Hello everyone.

I have some SPAM for sale

And I have some wonderful stuffed pork chops. Serve these with a salad or
(my choice) steamed lima beans

Two 1-1/2 inch thick center cut chops
1/2 c. dried crumbled cornbread
2-3 Tbs. butter
1 Tbs. chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. dried sage
1 Tbs. dried parsley
salt & pepper
1/4 c. hot water or chicken broth

Prepare cornbread for stuffing: Melt butter and saute onion and garlic
until tender. Toss with crumbled cornbread in a mixing bowl; season with
salt and pepper, adding enough water or broth until moist.

Split the chops down the middle to the bone to form a "pocket". Spoon
stuffing into chops. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Place on rack in a
roasting pan and bake at 325F degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes or until chops
are browned and fork-tender. Serves 2

Jill

Old October 24th 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Two 1-1/2 inch thick center cut chops
1/2 c. dried crumbled cornbread
2-3 Tbs. butter
1 Tbs. chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. dried sage
1 Tbs. dried parsley
salt & pepper
1/4 c. hot water or chicken broth

An American obsessed with food? Now there's something new......Can I
recommend physical exercise instead of recipes?

Please say you're losing NG access tomorrow?

Old October 24th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"G" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message

Two 1-1/2 inch thick center cut chops
1/2 c. dried crumbled cornbread
2-3 Tbs. butter
1 Tbs. chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. dried sage
1 Tbs. dried parsley
salt & pepper
1/4 c. hot water or chicken broth

An American obsessed with food? Now there's something new......Can I
recommend physical exercise instead of recipes?

I think we all need to forward this since his provider

Punishment For SPAM:

Total Online Solutions Inc. reserves the right to terminate, without
warning, any account that violates this policy. Usage of Total Online
Solutions Inc. services constitutes acceptance and understanding of this
policy.

Total Online Solutions Inc. will charge $30.00 per SPAM complaint we receive
for both Dedicated and Virtual Server customers. Our provider receives this
fine from their Network providers and these fines are passed on to the
responsible party. These are non-refundable charges and will be invoiced at
the time of complaint notification.

Total Online Solutions Inc. reserves the right to decide what it considers
"SPAM", "UCE", "mail bombing", or "bulk e-mail", and to determine from all
of the evidence whether or not the e-mail recipients were from an "opt-in"
e-mail list.

Should you choose to e-mail from Total Online Solutions Inc. servers,
especially if you use mailing lists, you must read and adhere to the
following guidelines, which are offered as a statement of Internet standards
and best current practices for proper mailing list management and preventing
e-mail abuse.

Old October 24th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

Spam doesn't apply to unmoderated, open forums

It applies to unsolicited emails......

How sad are you?

Old October 25th 08, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"G" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

Spam doesn't apply to unmoderated, open forums

It applies to unsolicited emails......

How sad are you?

Sad. I am not the idiot spamming a cat group

PLONK

Old October 25th 08, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

How sad are you?

Sad. I am not the idiot spamming a cat group

Sad people check IP's and do searches for hosts then take time out to reads
their T&C's and then try to bully people.....

You're sad, mate...... and another example of why Americans are considered
the wart on the ass of mankind.....

Lets hope Nov 4th changes that.... Sadly, I think you guys like

Old October 25th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

G wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

Spam doesn't apply to unmoderated, open forums

This isn't a "forum" you dip****. Crawl back into your SPAM hole. How sad
are YOU that you have to SPAM a cat ng to sell old tunes? Get lost,
asswipe.