Selling Dylan CD's ( + others)

Old October 26th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default Stuffed Pork Chops (WAS: Selling SPAM CD's )

Get lost, asswipe.
Jill, I'd like you to aplogise for the insults please. Thanks

Get lost, asswipe.

Heh, the idiot emailed me. First he threatened to post my home address.
Considering we've had a holiday card exchange for what... 5 or 6 years? most
people here already know my address. Secondly, he got the address totally
wrong; I have never lived in that postal code. Thus thwarted, he threatened
to tell everyone I download kiddie porn. I'm absolutely shaking in my
shoes! LOL
The pork chops were very tasty

Here is the exchange we had on uk.music.folk...

: I have some Dylan CD's for sale and have made a webpage for you to
: view them.
: This spammer is currently getting his goolies clawed to meaty chunks
: on rec.pets.cats.anecdotes for trying it on there.
: Any other sightings?
: Insulting strangers online when they only live 18 miles away from your
: front door is a little dumb don't you think?

And he thinks that's going to help sell CDs?

(It occurred to me that it might be rather more effective to contact
Dylan's agent rather than his ISP - I haven't looked at his site, but
from the sales tactics I rather doubt if the merchandise is legit).

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old October 26th 08, 01:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Oct 24, 2:41*pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
G wrote:
Hello everyone.

I have some SPAM for sale

And I have some wonderful stuffed pork chops. *Serve these with a salad or
(my choice) steamed lima beans

Two 1-1/2 inch thick center cut chops
*1/2 c. dried crumbled cornbread
*2-3 Tbs. butter
*1 Tbs. chopped onion
*1 clove garlic, minced
*1/2 tsp. dried sage
*1 Tbs. dried parsley
*salt & pepper
*1/4 c. hot water or chicken broth

Prepare cornbread for stuffing: *Melt butter and saute onion and garlic
until tender. *Toss with crumbled cornbread in a mixing bowl; season with
salt and pepper, adding enough water or broth until moist.

Split the chops down the middle to the bone to form a "pocket". * Spoon
stuffing into chops. *Sprinkle with salt & pepper. *Place on rack in a
roasting pan and bake at 325F degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes or until chops
*are browned and fork-tender. *Serves 2

Jill

Sounds nice through I'll use breadcrumbs as cornbread isn't common in
the UK (I am not even sure what it is) so I've popped a couple of
chops in my shopping this morning and will be making this later

thanks

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 26th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

G wrote:
[...]

You're quite welcome! Any sort of bread stuffing mix you like will do. I
realize you don't have "Thanksgiving" over there but this is common enough
for stuffing a turkey. Bread stuffing. In the southern U.S. cornbread is
common but not absolutely necessary. In the New England (heh) states,
chestnut stuffing might suffice. This is one of those "do it any way you'd
like" recipes.

Jill

Old October 26th 08, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

G wrote:
[...]

Lesley try using crushed potato chips instead of breadcrumbs for a tasty
treat

Old October 26th 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message

(It occurred to me that it might be rather more effective to contact
Dylan's agent rather than his ISP - I haven't looked at his site, but
from the sales tactics I rather doubt if the merchandise is legit).

And what do you think the big corporation is going to do about a private
individual who's selling some of his personal collection of CD's?

Here...... this is the email address for the legal department of the
copyright holders for much of Dylan's material......
go ahead.... knock yourself out....

BTW.... I'll be in the Romanno Bridge Inn at 10pm tonight and again
tomorrow.... why not drag your cowardly ass down there and chat to me face
to face if you've the balls You can't miss it.... it's the only pub in
the village.....

Are you a fag that hides behind a computer to throw insults
at strangers......? If you're a 'real' man you'll get your bald head down
RB and .....

Of course.... we all know you won't x

Old October 26th 08, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

G wrote:
[...]

down to
RB and .....

Of course.... we all know you won't x

A private individual that's a lying peace of **** and a spammer. I wish
someone would meet you and wipe that ugly grin off your face.

Old October 26th 08, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...

A private individual that's a lying peace of **** and a spammer. I wish
someone would meet you and wipe that ugly grin off your face.

typical internet bully.... all teeth 'n' tonsils..... with very little
substance.....

Would you like to point out to the viewers whereabouts these so called
'lies' are

Of course.... as with the others that have wasted their precious time
responding to my post.... you won't x

You're either with us or against us........! Now watch this drive.....

BTW..... spammers tewnd not to respond to posts....... surely an educated
man like yourself should realise that?

Now..... I'm off to the pub to see if jack the stalker has the balls to show
his bald head

Old October 27th 08, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"Adrian"

Adrian both you and me know that He is just a tosser

Kill file him and move on they guy is just a joke. Laugh at him

Old October 27th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"Adrian"

Adrian both you and me know that He is just a tosser

Kill file him and move on they guy is just a joke. Laugh at him

Grammar not your greatest virtue?