The Ball begins

Old November 13th 12, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Highland Kitties[_2_]

Default The Ball begins

[Two scarred, battle-worn man cats approach the signin table]

Good evening! We'z been here fur a while yet but we din't want to
interrupt fings by signing in then. I'ze Mr Gruff, and dis is Clarence da
Cross-eyed Kitty. We'z adopted da brofur of Amelia T Cat's hoomin.

We'z bof used to be ferals, so we'z ain't nefur hung out wif groups of
kitties before.

Old November 13th 12, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
I think I'll just sit back for a while and watch the kitties enjoying
themselves.

R U shur, Unka Adam?
I wyll danze wiff yu iffin yu wantz.
Sunnydance hazint arift bak yet, an I kno he wudint mynd.

Why, thank you, Petunia! I'd love to.

Adam
Old November 13th 12, 05:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 11/13/2012 9:46 AM, The Highland Kitties wrote:
[Two scarred, battle-worn man cats approach the signin table]

Good evening! We'z been here fur a while yet but we din't want to
interrupt fings by signing in then. I'ze Mr Gruff, and dis is Clarence da
Cross-eyed Kitty. We'z adopted da brofur of Amelia T Cat's hoomin.

We'z bof used to be ferals, so we'z ain't nefur hung out wif groups of
kitties before.

Hi, Mr Gruff and Clarence. I'm Samwise I was a feral too. All the
kitties here are very
friendly. Come on and I'll introduce you to my fursisters.
Old November 13th 12, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

"ann791"

On 11/13/2012 9:46 AM, The Highland Kitties wrote:
[Two scarred, battle-worn man cats approach the signin table]

Good evening! We'z been here fur a while yet but we din't want to
interrupt fings by signing in then. I'ze Mr Gruff, and dis is Clarence da
Cross-eyed Kitty. We'z adopted da brofur of Amelia T Cat's hoomin.

We'z bof used to be ferals, so we'z ain't nefur hung out wif groups of
kitties before.

Hi, Mr Gruff and Clarence. I'm Samwise I was a feral too. All the
kitties here are very
friendly. Come on and I'll introduce you to my fursisters.

Hi, Mr Gruff and Clarence, Welcome,
I'm Mosey .
Paw bought me from a pet store 10 years ago.
Come on in and I'll introduce you to my family
Have some good food and nip wine.
We are so happy that you were adopted by Amelia's human's brother.
You are blessed.
You now are not cold, hungry and are loved and happy, I hope.

Mosey--Being a cat is hard work but SOMEBODY has to do it__Louise

Old November 13th 12, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

"Adam" wrote in message ...

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
I think I'll just sit back for a while and watch the kitties enjoying
themselves.

R U shur, Unka Adam?
I wyll danze wiff yu iffin yu wantz.
Sunnydance hazint arift bak yet, an I kno he wudint mynd.

Why, thank you, Petunia! I'd love to.

Adam

Meowy, Mimzy, and Sqweex would like to dance with you too, Uncle Adam
I don't mind if my wink, Meowy dances with you, and PookyKat doesn't mind if
his wink, Sqweex dances with you either.
Mimzy is a single girl, um woman cat.

Mosey ---"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ...
Louise

Old November 14th 12, 10:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Yes, ub korse, Sweetee! I apollyjize fur not bein mor attentif to yurownself
at da ball. Yoo lukz furry bootiful, az alwaze.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

"cshenk" wrote in message
As memorials continue, various well dressed kittahs drift to the ball
room. The ghosty part of the castle splits right here and various
comfortable cushions are all about. From out on the garden a gentle
breeze brings in late blooming jasmine and a hint of old english rose.

Daisy-chan enters in her elegant but short deep sliver gown followed
closely by Aunti Mabel who's walking fast so her head is dancing to
head banger music while her back feet as normal are doing jazz. Aunti
Mabel spys Pitunya and wanders that way. She doesnt notice a slight
gasp behind her.

Entering behind the ladies are 3 awesome males. Most awesome is Mosey,
tricked out in a glorious outfit. Eyes sparkling, he practically
strutts across the room. He's been escorting the other two and now
jumps off to his family.

Behind him, Unca Adam and Cash enter the room. Dapper both of them,
but Unca Adam manages to outshine Cash. This even though Cash has a
dark silver tux and emerald cumberbund with a matching tail oriment and
bow tie. The 2 guys don't notice such things though being more
interested in getting a drink. Cash who knows the layout guides Unca
Adam to the bar who orders a beer as Cash asks if they have dashi and a
splash of pig blood? They do and her orders a pitcher of it and some
champangne for the ladies. The 2 guys wander back to find the ladies
and plopp down.

--

Pit2ö.önya turns to Sundance,......

Mai I hab diz danze, darlink?
--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

Old November 14th 12, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Highland Kitties[_2_]

Fangu, Samwise an Mosey. We'z bof still learning about dis house kitty
gig, but it's turning out to be pretty cool.

We'z used to hoomins an dogs an even most offur kitties being dangerous
fings, an we'z used to food being hard to find and cold weather being
uncomfortable. No wez living wif a human dat pets us an feeds us, and we
gets to play wif da goggies. An now findin all deze nice kitties is a
furry welcome thing!

Clarence

Old November 14th 12, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Datz hokay Sunnydance....bidawae, I awreddy promizt diz danze tu ower
Unka Adam, wy dun yu getta Skwirlee Tempel, an I wyl meet yu aftir diz
danze.
--
Pit2ö.önya

Old November 14th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
I think I'll just sit back for a while and watch the kitties
enjoying
themselves.

R U shur, Unka Adam?
I wyll danze wiff yu iffin yu wantz.
Sunnydance hazint arift bak yet, an I kno he wudint mynd.

Why, thank you, Petunia! I'd love to.

Adam

Wunnwedol, Unka Adam.
O dey iz playin uh waltz!
1-2-3, 1-2-3, 1-2-3...
Unka Adam an Pit2ö.önya swirl arownd da danze flur.
Pit2ö.önya purrrtendz da she iz on Danzink Wiff Da Shtarz....
--
Pit2ö.önya
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise

Old November 14th 12, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=

"The Highland Kitties" wrote in message

[...]

Weh r awl sew gwad yu wike yer nu home, wher yu r
living wif a human dat pets yuz an feeds yuz , and yuz
gets to play wif da goggies. Dat iz uh BIG blesing fur yu bof fur
shure.yeUP

Mosey