Please Purr, pray, think good thoughts and light candles

Old August 18th 03, 02:27 AM
Sam Nash

Default Please Purr, pray, think good thoughts and light candles

All the "successful business" purrs and prayers we can muster are on the
way, Pam. Scooter insists on adding a drop or two of her magic doggie drool
as well, but promises to keep it outside.
Sam
"Tanada" wrote in message
Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Old August 18th 03, 02:37 AM
John Biltz

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:10:30 -0700, Tanada wrote
(in message ):

Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Good luck. Where are you hoping to put it?

Old August 18th 03, 02:43 AM
Tanada

John Biltz wrote:

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:10:30 -0700, Tanada wrote
(in message ):

Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Good luck. Where are you hoping to put it?

Here in Fayetteville. There's a street that has lots of restaurants on
it, that has a vacant restaurant, and we're eyeing it.

Pam S.
Old August 18th 03, 03:16 AM
Brad Snow

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:10:30 GMT, Tanada wrote:

Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Bert will purr, and we'll pray. Where's Merlin's Castle,anyway.
Old August 18th 03, 03:26 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 01:10:30 GMT, Tanada wrote:

Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

business getting off the ground purrs on the way
Old August 18th 03, 03:29 AM
Angela Ryan

"Tanada" wrote in message
Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

Purrs, meows and Squawks (from Rufus, the cat-friendly cockatoo).

Goodluck from the two humans!!

Angela

Old August 18th 03, 03:44 AM
Tanada

Brad Snow wrote:

Bert will purr, and we'll pray. Where's Merlin's Castle,anyway.

Right now, it's in our dreams, but it will be located in Fayetteville
NC, USA
Old August 18th 03, 03:46 AM
Tanada

Brad Snow wrote:

Bert will purr, and we'll pray. Where's Merlin's Castle,anyway.

Thanks. Right now, Merlin's Castle is in our dreams, but it will
eventually be located in Fayetteville, NC, USA.

Pam S.
Old August 18th 03, 04:14 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Melisande is all snuggled up and revving her motor for you. Sounds like
the sort of place you contemplate should take off - it's the "trendy",
"fashionable" places that go under nearly as soon as they open. The
friendly, relaxed ones with good food and an informal atmosphere seem to
always manage to keep going - especially once they build up a clientele
of "regulars". Will you be near enough the base so you'll attract some
of the military, or are you moving away from that area?

Old August 18th 03, 04:25 AM
Sherry

Pam, I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. You and Rob would be perfect. I
have also always wished we had a family business of some sort. Good luck and
purrs to you.

Sherry