Thinking of going out of town...

Old November 27th 03, 07:44 PM
Sam Nash

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
No, I sure don't....cats are $9.50 a night. You can find out about the

place
(it's main customers are d-pets, not cats, but as I said, the cats are
housed on the front side, far away from where the dogs are, and you can't
even hear the dogs) at their website:
http://www.doghouseboardingkennel.com/home.htm
There are even pictures (but no cats in the pics, just d-pets).

Thanks, Hop. Our two cats are going to Catnip Suites which is run by our
vet's office. That way we're sure that if there's a medical problem, their
own vets who have all their med. records will be available (24x7 if need
be). Still not sure what the cost is, but we think it's the best we can get
for the kids.
Sam

Old November 28th 03, 05:07 AM
Hopitus2

Catnip Suites! I like it! Sure sounds better than The DogHouse, where mine
stay, (good thing the Evil 3 can't read)....but I was actually relieved to
know my vet is part owner of the place. The now RB Akita had medical
problems, and staff there always were faithful with his meds and in contact
with vet re his condition while a guest there. It *is* a comfort to know vet
is handy with their very own medical records, just in case. Aside from bad
behavior from BT Rowdy, Evil 3 have never had any problems during their
stays.

"Sam Nash" wrote in message
:
: ...