Dropping in for a quick post...........

Old November 27th 03, 06:55 AM
BlueBird

Default Dropping in for a quick post...........

I can't stay but a minute. Just wanted to tell all of you Happy
Thanksgiving. I hope all of you will have a great day with friends and
loved ones. Hope you eat LOTS of good food and then fall asleep for a
nap with your tummy full. I'm sure all of us have LOTS to be thankful
for this year, both personally and in general. Sorry that I've been away
for so very long, but my health has been really bad and I've not been
able to do much other than lay in bed or on the living room couch for
almost 2 months now.

I might take time here to mention that I'm very grateful for all the
friends I've made here. Also, I'd like to thank each of you who have
sent me love gifts, e-mails and snail mails. All of the afore mentioned
things have been very helpful to me. I covet all the cards and snail
mail for the support they give me. In fact, mail time is about the
highlight of my days. Someone has to go get my mail for me lately and I
sit here waiting for it to come. For the days I get real mail from
friends instead of just bills and junk mail, well, those days are really
special for me. This is the kind of support, including the e-mails some
of you send regularly, that keeps me going when it begins to feel like
I'm just to tired and worn out to fight any longer. I've been fighting
now for over 10 years. And the love gifts that helped me get my
Internet and cable TV back......... well, I don't think I have to tell
any of you how that made my days. Looking at walls all day is not that
much fun !!!!!!! LOL

Gotta go as I can't sit here for long. Though I will say that today is
the first day in about a month and a half that I've felt good. I began
to think it was never going to happen !!!!!!! But it did !!! Those
prayers and God can really work miracles !!!!

Love all of you a bunch..........

--
BlueBird
The older I get.......... the better I was !!

Old November 27th 03, 07:26 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 00:55:32 -0600, "BlueBird"
wrote:

I can't stay but a minute. Just wanted to tell all of you Happy
Thanksgiving. I hope all of you will have a great day with friends and
loved ones. Hope you eat LOTS of good food and then fall asleep for a
nap with your tummy full. I'm sure all of us have LOTS to be thankful
for this year, both personally and in general.

snip
And very Happy Thanksgiving wishes coming back your way

Gotta go as I can't sit here for long. Though I will say that today is
the first day in about a month and a half that I've felt good.

snip

Glad to hear you're ffeeling better today. Still sending purrs and
prayers your way.

--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old November 27th 03, 08:21 PM
lewe

"BlueBird" wrote in message
[...]

Great you hear you have a Good Day!
Special Swedish purrs from Thea & Bono
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old November 27th 03, 09:46 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very sorry to hear you have been feeling unwell, BB. I'm very pleased
you are feeling better. I do hope you continue to be well. We are thinking
of you. You are an inspiration. Please take care of yourself. I'm so glad to
hear the cards are helping you cope. I do wish there was more we could do.
Lots and lots of best wishes and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"BlueBird" wrote in message
I can't stay but a minute. Just wanted to tell all of you Happy
Thanksgiving. I hope all of you will have a great day with friends and
loved ones. Hope you eat LOTS of good food and then fall asleep for a
nap with your tummy full. I'm sure all of us have LOTS to be thankful
for this year, both personally and in general. snip

Old November 27th 03, 10:16 PM
Lisa Katt

I am happy to hear that you have a good day and hope you will have many
more!
Purrs!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old November 28th 03, 01:19 AM
Sam Nash

"BlueBird" wrote in message
I can't stay but a minute. Just wanted to tell all of you Happy
Thanksgiving.

snipped
Glad to hear you're having a good day. We're still purring and praying for
you from here.
Sam

Old November 28th 03, 03:54 AM
Christine Burel

"BlueBird" wrote in message
[...]

Bluebird, you're an inspiration. So glad you're feeling better today! And
it's wonderful to hear from you whenever you can.
love,
Christine and Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker

Old November 28th 03, 08:18 AM
LOL

"BlueBird" wrote in message ...
[...]

It's great to hear from you, and I'm so glad to read that you are
having a good day. We are sending many, many purrs your way.
------
Krista
Old November 28th 03, 12:03 PM
Adrian

BlueBird wrote:
[...]

I'm happy to hear you're feeling better.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.

Old November 29th 03, 12:43 AM
Brenda

"BlueBird" wrote in message
[...]

good to hear from you - we'll keep purring for your health to improve.
Brenda