Happy kitty

Old November 27th 03, 08:38 PM
Dan Mahoney

Default Happy kitty

Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

Old November 27th 03, 09:05 PM
Arthur Shapiro

In article , Dan Mahoney wrote:

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable

Now that's one obviously abused kitty. You're being trained quite well!

Art

Art
Temporary usercode - to be deleted when spam starts. Use MyBrainHurts at this ISP to reach me
Old November 27th 03, 10:21 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:38:35 -0800, Dan Mahoney
wrote:

Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

"God's in His Heaven -- all's right with the world!"
Old November 27th 03, 10:25 PM
polonca12000

Loved the pic! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get

Old November 27th 03, 10:46 PM

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

He looks extremely happy! What a cutie.

Joyce, trying to figure out what body part of the human we're looking
at.
Old November 27th 03, 10:56 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:46:23 GMT, wrote:

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.
http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

He looks extremely happy! What a cutie.

Joyce, trying to figure out what body part of the human we're looking
at.

Looks like the kitty is sleeping on his arm.
Old November 27th 03, 11:20 PM
Yowie

"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

Awwwwww, that is such an adorable photo! Samuel looks so content...

Yowie

Old November 28th 03, 12:44 AM
Dan Mahoney

Joyce, trying to figure out what body part of the human we're looking
at.

Looks like the kitty is sleeping on his arm.

Exactly right! His head is up against my upper arm, almost in my armpit.

Old November 28th 03, 12:58 AM
Ted Davis

wrote:

Since I trapped/adopted Samuel kitten in July and we're in southern
California, Sammy has never really known cold. The weather has been
getting cooler, though - down into the 30's F at night. Sammy has
learned that curling up with his humans is a good way to stay
comfortable when the temperature drops.

Sunday night, though, he learned a much more effective way to get
comfortable when the temps start to drop - snuggle up with one of your
humans and get your human to pull a blanket part way over you.

http://www.webfolks.us/dan/photos/samsnuggle.jpg

Three of mine go that one better: they crawl completely under the
covers - between the sheets (usually). One goes all the way to my
feet - I get more out of that than she does. No pictures though -
they would just show lumps in the bed.

If there is a way to get warmer, cats will find it.

T.E.D. - e-mail must contain "T.E.D." or my .sig in the body)