# 3 into the Miles house. :)

Old January 14th 05, 07:30 PM
Helen Miles

"Adrian" wrote in message

Welcome home Cleo. I'm surprised you're getting her vacinated against
rabies, I didn't think this would be necessary in the UK. Is this
something to do with the passports for pets?///

Yes. ) My guys are *travellers* in the full sense of the word. They
got back from the USA this time last year, and in 18 months they may
well be heading off to Canada again. I'd like Cleo to be able to come
with us. So that I'm not tied to 6 months at a time, it's easier to keep
everything up to date so that I can bring them in and out of the UK. )

What the dog will think of flying, I don't know, but so far HRFL Tiger
and Pandora have flown over 40,000 miles!

Helen M

Old January 14th 05, 07:53 PM
Victor Martinez

Helen Miles wrote:
What the dog will think of flying, I don't know, but so far HRFL Tiger
and Pandora have flown over 40,000 miles!

Do you think that's enough for a 1st class upgrade?

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 14th 05, 11:08 PM
Helen Miles

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Do you think that's enough for a 1st class upgrade?

Tell ya what Victor, they get better treatment than I do when I get
upgraded! They get to board 5 minutes before take-off, have their own
private chauffeur to and from the plane, get to streach out and sleep in
comfortable warm dark surroundings.... And that's just on the
shorthauls!

Of all the Airlines I have flown with, American Airlines were the best
for the Animals. Their attitude (and quote) is that your pet is as
important, if not more important than you are. I would recommend them to
anyone wanting to fly pets. Same with Virgin Airlines (who *DO* have a
pet airmiles scheme!!).

Helen M

Old January 15th 05, 07:29 PM
Christina Websell

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:3588ce6d4bb2e083381c532de5944a09.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
She's been very busy telling me about what an
awful time she had and how glad she is to be home. She's sitting in her
usual place on the windowsill next to my PC and is as happy as the
proverbial pig in mud.

Nice one, Helen. Lucky Cleo.

Someone said to me "You can never chose them,
no matter how hard you try, they will always find *YOU*". How very true.

I totally agree with that. My two chose me out of the blue. All I was
doing was minding my own business, without a dog or three for the first time
in mumble years and suddenly I had one cat, and then two

) She's home. Happy sigh

Happy sighs from both of you, I presume!

Tweed

Old January 19th 05, 03:46 AM
Susan M

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Cleo just wants to be left alone to do her own thing and have
affection when *she* wants it. Works for me.

I've booked her a vet appointment for shots, rabies jabs and a
microchip. Guess I have cat #3.
She's home. Happy sigh

Helen M

Excellent news for Cleo (and you). I sure hope it works out for Chatter.
Sometimes things just "fit"

Awww ... that's lovely news all around. Concatulations to you and Cleo!!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 19th 05, 07:14 AM
Krista

Helen Miles wrote:

(snippety)
Someone said to me "You can never chose them,
no matter how hard you try, they will always find *YOU*". How very

true.
) She's home. Happy sigh

Helen M

It's true; the kitties know best, and there's no arguing with them.
Congratulations!

------
Krista

Jellicle Ball: Furrst Drafft ov Nayms The Clowder Cat community 70 November 27th 04 04:02 PM
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names Mietze Cat community 20 November 12th 04 07:59 PM
The Cats House Gee Cats - misc 4 April 21st 04 11:06 AM
Cat predation studies Alison Cat health & behaviour 48 February 5th 04 03:17 AM
Update on my friend whose house burned down Dan M Cat anecdotes 3 February 3rd 04 07:35 AM