World's Longest Cat

Old March 20th 05, 04:42 PM
CatNipped

Default World's Longest Cat

On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Old March 20th 05, 05:06 PM
Chris Havlicek

CatNipped wrote:
On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Heh....he doesn't look overly pleased at being held up like
that. I'm not sure I'd like to irritate a cat that large...

Do love large kitties, though. The first cat my family had that
was really *mine* weighed around 18.75 pounds, and no fat. Just
a big black cat, with a dash of Siamese in him. Any time I was
working on something, he was somewhere nearby, supervising...

Best natured cat, but I'd hesitate to get him angry....

Purrs-

Chris, Tripper, Katie, and Hazard
Old March 20th 05, 05:22 PM
Victor Martinez

CatNipped wrote:
On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

Watch out, Sammy's on her way!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 20th 05, 05:53 PM
Karen

in article , CatNipped at
wrote on 3/20/05 9:42AM:

On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Oh my! And he looks like a real character too!!

Old March 21st 05, 01:36 AM
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 09:42:11 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

OMG! And I thought Silver was getting long... she likes to lie
stretched out in a straight line with her front legs in front of her
head and her rear legs out the back... i measured her last week and
she is 30 inches long at full stretch - she takes up half our bed!

~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
http://www.kajikitscorner.com
*remove 'nospam' to reply
Old March 21st 05, 02:29 AM
-L.

CatNipped wrote:
On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

Peewee is almost that tall. he can sniff a door handle, too.

-L.
(gee, maybe I should measure him so he can be in Guinness? Nah - the
kind of "Guinness" he'd wanna be in isn't a book!)

Old March 21st 05, 02:43 AM
Enfilade

On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

Long kitty, wrong kitty, knew it all along kitty,
fat kitty, flat kitty, whaddyathinkofthat kitty!

--a kitty rhyme when ours are elongating on the bed

--Fil
Old March 21st 05, 04:24 AM
William Hamblen

On 20 Mar 2005 17:29:39 -0800, "-L." wrote:

CatNipped wrote:
On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

Peewee is almost that tall. he can sniff a door handle, too.

I had a big old tomcat that could peek over the edge of the kitchen
table looking for goodies, but he wasn't half as big as the cat in the
picture.

Old March 21st 05, 05:22 AM
badwilson

CatNipped wrote:
On the same site as I found Wotan's picture. My goodness!!!

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

What the heck?!? It says I'm not authorized to view the page! Is
this long cat only allowed to be viewed by a certain select group of
special people? I'm feeling discriminated against! ;-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old March 21st 05, 06:44 AM
Gabey8

Good grief, that kitty is HUGE!! He's gorgeous, too. )

I knew that Maine Coon cats get big, but I didn't realize they could get
THIS large. Wow!

Donna, and the far-smaller-than-this kitties known as Captain and Stanley