nowncemint

Old April 24th 10, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default nowncemint

Trudi studies herown skedule buk, makez sum notez anna makez an
administratif dezizion, she diskusses qqeetli wif tiger and den goez to da
kitchin table anna showtz owt: ok u catz, come in here, anna u to heafur
doggie.

i ofurheard da soft say lazt nite no more kitteez anna ifin anofur kittee
needz hep dey will getzitsuf heafi anna take itsuf to da shelter... so fur
now we iz safe, alla uinzcatz haz hoomintsa take kare of anne besidez i iz
watinta see da shakespeere almozt pway anna some of uinz iz in dat so
efuricat go to yourown hoominz anna ifin we needzsa hep we willz kall you
bak.

trudi thankz efuri vizitin kittee anna da doggie az dey port home,

Old April 24th 10, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Fank yerownself fur siz nownsemunt Trudi..ifen yoo nead mee, jest
kawl..umkay?
Mosey sez bye tew hiz frendz n ports hoam.

Old April 24th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T goes to the cats in the OUT and tells them that they can go home for
now. He tells Heather he appreciates her coming and also Wascal Then he
runs back into the IN.

Old April 24th 10, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well so iz we, itz justa little nurf rakin sinze storrmmee wuz borned onna
day dat mz violette went to da brige kordinta ted, we didunt wanted a
reepeet of dat, Trudi, glarin in storrmmee anna chesterz general direkshun

Old April 25th 10, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 24, 12:58*am, "Granby" wrote:
O T goes to the cats in the OUT and tells them that they can go home for
now. *He tells Heather he appreciates her coming and also Wascal *Then he
runs back into the IN.

Miss Piglett, I wood be happi two scort yoo an your frenz too a gud
porter an den me an Hether gotta continyoo r patrol ob da Out, until
it is tim to rehurs da play.

--
Wascal
Old April 25th 10, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglett smiles and tells Wascal. We duz hafta git bak home anna chek on
gramby. I will cee u when da plawy startz.

Old May 6th 10, 02:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 24, 10:05*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Piglett smiles and tells Wascal. *We duz hafta git bak home anna chek on
gramby. *I will cee u when da plawy startz.

Take gudgud car ub Granby. Shee is preshus to da catmoonity. waves I
will see yoons later.
as the porter takes the others away, Wascal and Heather move off into
the wilderness, Department ob da Interior Wangers on patrol

--
Wascal