owrz howze iz smelli

Old May 7th 10, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default owrz howze iz smelli

da soft betterer not efur catplain abowt dead mowsee smellz efurefur agin...
yezterday hersuf steamed broccoli whic made efin chezter turn up hiz noze,
now her iz steamin sumfin kalle rutabegaz anna turnipz... you wuld think wif
nip inna name it wuld be gud, we haz all leafed the kichen anna lifin rum ta
getz away furm da smell...der iz a beri suspishush lukin item onna table she
called artickokes... furm da lukz ofit it iz skaree, it purbli will choke da
hoominz ifin dey eatz it, anna itz smell purli will choke uses... OEJ food
critic.

Old May 7th 10, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Mrrrrrrrrrrrt!! Hab da soft boil; sum baking soda in sum wadder..dat mite
hulp.
gud wuk wiff dat. Mosey

Old May 7th 10, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 6 May 2010 20:21:20 -0500, "Stormmee"
wrote:

da soft betterer not efur catplain abowt dead mowsee smellz efurefur agin...
yezterday hersuf steamed broccoli whic made efin chezter turn up hiz noze,
now her iz steamin sumfin kalle rutabegaz anna turnipz... you wuld think wif
nip inna name it wuld be gud, we haz all leafed the kichen anna lifin rum ta
getz away furm da smell...der iz a beri suspishush lukin item onna table she
called artickokes... furm da lukz ofit it iz skaree, it purbli will choke da
hoominz ifin dey eatz it, anna itz smell purli will choke uses... OEJ food
critic.

as sekritari of fudz i forbidd badd fudz in ani house wiff kitties!
beauty indiggnent

Old May 7th 10, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 6, 9:21*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
da soft betterer not efur catplain abowt dead mowsee smellz efurefur agin....
yezterday hersuf steamed broccoli whic made efin chezter turn up hiz noze,
now her iz steamin sumfin kalle rutabegaz anna turnipz... you wuld think wif
nip inna name it wuld be gud, we haz all leafed the kichen anna lifin rum ta
getz away furm da smell...der iz a beri suspishush lukin item onna table she
called artickokes... furm da lukz ofit it iz skaree, it purbli will choke da
hoominz ifin dey eatz it, anna itz smell purli will choke uses... OEJ food
critic.

Da Bear an litl Samanfa wud EET diss fudz if dey wuz dere. Da Bear luv
bejatublz an SaMANfa will eet ennyfing hee duz. Pluss she eet paper,
witsh hee do gnot. Wen shee cooks da Arkichokers, put DESE on.
teleports three cat-sized gas-masks an den spray da hous wiff diss
teleports big spray-bottle of eu da rodent

--
Maggy May

Old May 7th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 7, 10:53*am, "Granby" wrote:
Maggy you gave me a good laugh for the day. *I agree with you though.

Fangyu for sayin datted. How iz yoor kitty frenz an yourowseff doin?

Dey had a meetin at Uncl Bills offise an da nise lady hoo rund da
meeting brotted sum cookees. Yoo wud fink dat Uncl Bill wud bring sum
cookees hom for mine doggies. Butted, no, he won't. I don't eet peepl-
cookees mineseff butted da doggees wudda wiked dem.

--
Maggy May

Old May 7th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
harry

On May 6, 9:21*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
da soft betterer not efur catplain abowt dead mowsee smellz efurefur agin....
yezterday hersuf steamed broccoli whic made efin chezter turn up hiz noze,
now her iz steamin sumfin kalle rutabegaz anna turnipz... you wuld think wif
nip inna name it wuld be gud, we haz all leafed the kichen anna lifin rum ta
getz away furm da smell...der iz a beri suspishush lukin item onna table she
called artickokes... furm da lukz ofit it iz skaree, it purbli will choke da
hoominz ifin dey eatz it, anna itz smell purli will choke uses... OEJ food
critic.

Hello,

Oh, my god! Look what theyhave done to you: an intelligent, creative
person of beauty, intellect and perfect English . . . Oh-my-god . . .
let me out of here quick.
Come home with mommy, littleone, come home.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32

owrz howze Stormmee Cat community 4 January 28th 10 09:59 PM
owrz howze updatez. Stormmee Cat community 12 January 23rd 10 08:04 PM
owrz chair Stormmee Cat community 4 July 17th 09 01:09 AM
OWRZ NEW TOY Stormmee Cat community 5 December 22nd 05 11:23 PM
Owrz Kissamouse Wishez KaslowKats Cat community 6 December 11th 03 05:33 AM