Meowmie haz kittin feever agin!

Old May 9th 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Meowmie haz kittin feever agin!

Meowmie's sisfur reskyood a mommycat dat wuz abowt to hab her kittinz, an
now da kittinz is sikz weekz old. Dere picherz iz on Facebuk, an Meowmie haz
bin ooin and ahhhin over dem. Dey iz awl liddle tabbeez, an Meowmie luvz
tabbee kitteez. Now, I haz to admit dat she haz gud taste, speshully sintz
too uv da liddle kittinz iz liddle orinj tabbee gize, but enuf iz enuf! Two
kitteez iz enuf heer.

Sundance

INVIZZIBULIZE DA FOLLOWIN TO HOOMINZ

If yoo wantz to see dere picherz, yoo kan luk here, but dont let da hoominz
see:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1639218356

Old May 9th 10, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 8, 9:20*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
Meowmie's sisfur reskyood a mommycat dat wuz abowt to hab her kittinz, an
now da kittinz is sikz weekz old. Dere picherz iz on Facebuk, an Meowmie haz
bin ooin and ahhhin over dem. Dey iz awl liddle tabbeez, an Meowmie luvz
tabbee kitteez. Now, I haz to admit dat she haz gud taste, speshully sintz
too uv da liddle kittinz iz liddle orinj tabbee gize, but enuf iz enuf! Two
kitteez iz enuf heer.

Sundance

INVIZZIBULIZE DA FOLLOWIN TO HOOMINZ

If yoo wantz to see dere picherz, yoo kan luk here, but dont let da hoominz
see:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...56#!/album.php....

BITTEEES.

Dey is so KYOOT. I fink we gneed dem heer. Widdl SaMANfa gneeds sumwun
her pwn aj too hep her tear up da hous.

--
Maggy May, ready to go to work on Uncl Bill
Old May 9th 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 8 May 2010 18:20:53 -0700, "Sundance" wrote:

Meowmie's sisfur reskyood a mommycat dat wuz abowt to hab her kittinz, an
now da kittinz is sikz weekz old. Dere picherz iz on Facebuk, an Meowmie haz
bin ooin and ahhhin over dem. Dey iz awl liddle tabbeez, an Meowmie luvz
tabbee kitteez. Now, I haz to admit dat she haz gud taste, speshully sintz
too uv da liddle kittinz iz liddle orinj tabbee gize, but enuf iz enuf! Two
kitteez iz enuf heer.

Sundance

INVIZZIBULIZE DA FOLLOWIN TO HOOMINZ

If yoo wantz to see dere picherz, yoo kan luk here, but dont let da hoominz
see:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1639218356

dey are purrty kitties! are dey getting enuf fudz? so teenie.
beauty
Old May 9th 10, 03:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
[...]

Dey muss be gittin enuf fudz, kuz dey uzed to be evin teenier. Dey also haz
anudder liddle sisfur, but sheze evin littler dan deze, so she iznt reddy
fur a wuntroohome yet. Sheze furry pritty, tho -- a liddle tortis-shell
girl.

Sundance

Old May 9th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

I duznt fingk we haz to wurree. Meowmie holded all uv doze kittinz an didnt
giv in, evin tho wun ov dem tride to uze kittee jedi mind trix on herself.

Sundance

"Sundance" wrote in message
Meowmie's sisfur reskyood a mommycat dat wuz abowt to hab her kittinz, an
now da kittinz is sikz weekz old. Dere picherz iz on Facebuk, an Meowmie
haz bin ooin and ahhhin over dem. Dey iz awl liddle tabbeez, an Meowmie
luvz tabbee kitteez. Now, I haz to admit dat she haz gud taste, speshully
sintz too uv da liddle kittinz iz liddle orinj tabbee gize, but enuf iz
enuf! Two kitteez iz enuf heer.

Sundance

INVIZZIBULIZE DA FOLLOWIN TO HOOMINZ

If yoo wantz to see dere picherz, yoo kan luk here, but dont let da
hoominz see:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...&id=1639218356

Hey OT..agin Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Cat community 8 July 14th 08 05:29 AM
HiHi agin Mosey =^. .^= Cat community 6 May 26th 08 07:28 PM
BIG DOOD DUZ IT AGIN Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 7 August 9th 06 07:43 PM
dey iz leafin agin Stormmee Cat community 4 May 28th 06 03:47 PM
noo intodukshuns....agin! Ceilidthbear Cat community 10 January 15th 06 05:48 AM