Know what I ceed?

Old May 9th 10, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Know what I ceed?

Diz iz Willow anna I ported ofver to Unkle Serges houze to see how himz
kitty waz doing. U know what I sawz? Der waz dat showz cat sittink in
hizown lap while him waz sitting in da rekliner. I know diz duzen happen
oftenz so I juzt left wiffout talkink to dem. It wuz suchez a nize fing ta
cee.

Old May 11th 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 9 May 2010 16:13:21 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Diz iz Willow anna I ported ofver to Unkle Serges houze to see how himz
kitty waz doing. U know what I sawz? Der waz dat showz cat sittink in
hizown lap while him waz sitting in da rekliner. I know diz duzen happen
oftenz so I juzt left wiffout talkink to dem. It wuz suchez a nize fing ta
cee.

Awww,

Since I'ze been sick I'fe been sittink on hiz
lap; I heer dat itz a gud fing to keep da hoomanz
in line!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/10/2010 7:22:19 PM
Old May 11th 10, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it wurkz realli gud, Tiger, aprofingly
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 9 May 2010 16:13:21 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Diz iz Willow anna I ported ofver to Unkle Serges houze to see how himz
kitty waz doing. U know what I sawz? Der waz dat showz cat sittink in
hizown lap while him waz sitting in da rekliner. I know diz duzen happen
oftenz so I juzt left wiffout talkink to dem. It wuz suchez a nize fing
ta
cee.

Awww,

Since I'ze been sick I'fe been sittink on hiz
lap; I heer dat itz a gud fing to keep da hoomanz
in line!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/10/2010 7:22:19 PM