help and ideas about getting a house cat

Old May 5th 10, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default help and ideas about getting a house cat

She is very right ...
I am an indoor cat too and so are my 3 housemates and we get along just
fine.
We come from varous places and we ae loved, played with, fed , the hoomins
change our litterboxes, talk to us, pet us, we love them back..gudgud lux
wiff yer noo kitty.
Love
Mosey

i have had lots of cats indoor. their happiness is based on how they are
treated not where they live, if you work you might consider getting two
cats so they keep each other company and since it is your first time you
might also consider getting two from a shelter that are already friends and
were surrendered together. at the shelter if you tell them what you are
looking for it will help you to make the decision. food, water, litter
pans and toys along with a good cat tree and windows to look out of are the
basics.

you might try asking this question on anchedotes, lots of very experienced
people wwith many different living arrangements to help. this group is
for when you get their cats and they want to post about YOU///smiles///

best of luckk,

soft
"edmundo" wrote in message
Hello, i've been thinking recently about getting a cat, but i stay in
a second floor flat, and just want a few tips and ideas about keeping
a house cat. I want to make sure that he/she has a good time, not just
feels like its whole life is based in 3 rooms,

Old May 6th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 5 May 2010 05:09:50 -0700 (PDT), edmundo's
nimble, little paws typed:

Hello, i've been thinking recently about getting a cat, but i stay in
a second floor flat, and just want a few tips and ideas about keeping
a house cat. I want to make sure that he/she has a good time, not just
feels like its whole life is based in 3 rooms,

My cat has spent eight happy years in a 600 sq
foot 3 room apartment! BTW, they sleep about 17
hours a day.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/5/2010 7:55:05 PM

Any Ideas? Will in New Haven Cat anecdotes 8 September 17th 07 05:22 AM
Any Ideas? jofirey Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 07 07:14 PM
Any Ideas? Christine K. Cat anecdotes 0 September 16th 07 06:53 PM
Any ideas on how to move my cat into a house with 2 dogs and a cat? Jaime Cat community 3 September 24th 06 04:46 AM
OT mostly: Need ideas, please Tanada Cat anecdotes 99 June 3rd 04 11:49 PM