Da nerff of herselfz

Old May 5th 10, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da nerff of herselfz

Kan u beliefe diz. I had a purrday lastz monf, and I finkz dat waz Willowz
birfday too. I wuz effen on da listdz. Her hazza lot off spainink ta do
and lotza of treats herselfz owez uzenz in diz houze.

Old May 5th 10, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz messaje waz btoute to u by O T da disgustedz.

Old May 5th 10, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 5, 8:55*am, "Granby" wrote:
Diz messaje waz btoute to u by O T da disgustedz."

mmm, Granby has had wotz ub sorrow in hur lif lately. Dat iz not a
suffishunt egskus but it is a nexplunatshun. I will tak Uncl Bill's
kredit kard and go get yoons sum treets, witsh yoo sertanly desurv.

--
Maggy May
Old May 5th 10, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

OT, owrown Meowmie juss bringed home sum noo treetz. If yoo wantz, yoo kan
hab sum uv demselvez, if yoo knowz how to git dem owt of da kabnit.

Sundance

Old May 5th 10, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

"Granby" wrote in message
Kan u beliefe diz. I had a purrday lastz monf, and I finkz dat waz
Willowz birfday too. I wuz effen on da listdz. Her hazza lot off
spainink ta do and lotza of treats herselfz owez uzenz in diz houze.

Ifn yu got thu rite kabnits, they will opin if yu goes batbatbat at thu
edge uv thu door.

But yu needz a playze tu sit wile batbatbatting, an fur sum reeson,
Meomie gotten ower fuds and fings lyke that inna thu only kabnit wif no
floor or kounter enywere neer enuff cuz itz ovur thu sink

--
Sam

Old May 5th 10, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz iz juzt wrung, i wuld inzizt onna people tunaz ifin it wuz minesuf,
Trudi

Old May 5th 10, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 5, 6:54*am, "Granby" wrote:
Kan u beliefe diz. *I had a purrday lastz monf, and I finkz dat waz Willowz
birfday too. *I wuz effen on da listdz. *Her hazza lot off spainink ta do
and lotza of treats herselfz owez uzenz in diz houze.

Hoo zakwy iss da purrprrtratur ob da indignaddys?
Is dat da Gramby?
If so, mine imbestigataytiv eggzpereeens sujjests anuffur line ob
imkweery.
Duzz da purrpurtwaytur hab anuffur kittee she keepin on da sligh? An
is fayfurrin sed kittee wif da tweetz dat wud offurwaize bee yoorz?
Maybe yooz cud higher a duhtektiv to wook awoun fur effurdense.
Good wuk, an I hoap yoo gitz yoor tweetz an fings.
A innawested an karink frend,
MeOwy, susspishus