keep dem purrs kommink

Old May 10th 10, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default keep dem purrs kommink

We all haz dry fudz allda timez. Buted in da mornink, I gets gusy fudz,
fancy feast kauze gramby finkz I am too skinnee. O T alwayz waitz by mine
fishtank when I getz fed kauze himself getz ta lick da emptyee kan. Behind
her paw, itself iz neffer empty kauze I finkz da gramby deliberatle leafs
sum fund anna a bit of juice for himself. Dat is why him iz so fluffie.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we got dat breekki thing wurked owt, we haz owrz fudz owt alla time, den
da gushy fudz anna pwncee treetz iz when we wantz dem... well sort a
sumtimez aniway, Tiger
"Granby" wrote in message
Flangu Mr. Tiger. Willow waiting for gramby to get on with breakfast.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
we iz stillpurrin away, Tiger fur hiz howze
"Granby" wrote in message
Diz iz Piglett and da gramby iz happie diz nite. Herself herd from her
fren Georges brofther.

Da hooman George is still not waked up but his brain is doing ok. So,
for diz now him iz holdink hizown. Pleeze keep dem purrs kommink.
Piglett who like gramby believes in the power of purring and praying.

Old May 10th 10, 01:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we duzint getsa gushi fudz beri offin, but we duz getz sardinez anna
turkeybyrdz purti offin, Tiger,,, wif fanci feezt envy

Old May 10th 10, 02:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On May 9, 10:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz Piglett and da gramby iz happie diz nite. *Herself herd from her fren
Georges brofther.

Da hooman George is still not waked up but his brain is doing ok. *So, for
diz now him iz holdink hizown. *Pleeze keep dem purrs kommink. Piglett who
like gramby believes in the power of purring and praying.

Wee ar purring it up for George, an four Granby and yoons as well.

--
Sunrise, for da House
Old May 10th 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On May 9, 8:48*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz Piglett and da gramby iz happie diz nite. *Herself herd from her fren
Georges brofther.

Da hooman George is still not waked up but his brain is doing ok. *So, for
diz now him iz holdink hizown. *Pleeze keep dem purrs kommink. Piglett who
like gramby believes in the power of purring and praying.

I wil purr fur George tew.
Wuv, Meowy {{{^.".^}}}

Old May 10th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

We gitz gushy fudz efurry day, kuz Meowmie mixez Rebecca's Cosequin innit.
Maybe yoo shud act like yoo haz joynt purroblimz, and den maybe dey will git
Cosequin and gib yoo gushy fudz to mix it with.

Sundance

Old May 11th 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 10 May 2010 17:15:23 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

hhhmmm... I iz afur all a senyr kittee, Tiger, catsiderin

On da offur paw, dey mite take away yur gud fuds
an replace it wif ebil krunchiez! I knoze 'bowt
dis!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

5/10/2010 7:31:00 PM
Old May 11th 10, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 9 May 2010 21:48:51 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Diz iz Piglett and da gramby iz happie diz nite. Herself herd from her fren
Georges brofther.

Da hooman George is still not waked up but his brain is doing ok. So, for
diz now him iz holdink hizown. Pleeze keep dem purrs kommink. Piglett who
like gramby believes in the power of purring and praying.

I iz purrink up a storm fur George, Anti Granby!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€