OK Cats, it is toooo Hot

Old June 25th 09, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default OK Cats, it is toooo Hot

Yez fang you dat wuuld be nize, Trudi
"Community Cats" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:34:29 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

sitting still for a bit Trudi screws up herown courage and walks up to
her new furnd... skuze minesef, iz you buzy, you lukz veri seriouz?? duz
you wantsa getsa snak or sumfin, or iz you too buzy?

Fangu, I would luf too! I guess I was kinda deep in thought. I was
ponderin da question of whether da fishies dat swim on da offur side of
Little Lake tastes da same as da fishies dat swim on DIS side of Little
Lake. I guess da only way to know fur sure is to eat some of bof!

It looks like somekitty bringed some trays of yummy food throo the
porter. Dere's some roast beast and some roast turkeybird and some
chikkum and some sammon an some other stuffz. May I get you a plate?

Aed

Old June 25th 09, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

I thinkz we iz gionna sta here awhilez owrz hoominz didunt efin tryta turn
onna cool box until yezterday anna it iz sick so furri hasta operate on
itsef,

Tiger"Sundance" wrote in message
Yoo sed it, Tiger buddee.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
well i likez da idermint offa nap inna kool, Tiger
"Community Cats" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:43:56 -0500, Granby wrote:

O T jumps up off the cool floor and wakes Piglet and Willow. Getz up u
guyz, Aed iz gonna take uz to a kewl plaze. He calls up the steps. If
anyone iz wake, kom on, Aed iz gonna take uz to a kewl plaze.

[Aed fiddles with the controls on the nearest teleporter, then turns to
the assembled kitties.]

Ok, anykitty who wants to, come on along. Da teleporter is set for one
of
da cool places in da Second World.

[Aed steps through the teleporter, followed by OT, Harri, and others.
They emerge on a sandy beach at the edge of a lake. Overhead a gentle
light shines down. Small hills can be seen off to both sides. Behind the
teleporter is a green hillside, sloping gently upward. A variety of
trees
grow on the hillside - pines and other evergreens, live oaks, and more.
Small fingers of rock jut into the lake, with pine trees growing on
them.
A gentle breeze is blowing. The temperature is in the mid-60s.]

Dis is Little Beach. It's purrty popular wif Second World cats, but it
looks like nobody else is here right now. Dat's Little Lake dere. It
doesn't get furry deep, and da water is nice an clean an pure. Dere is
lots of fishies livin in dere, and dey sometimes come up into da shallow
water. Over by dat big rock sticking into da lake dere is a pool about
10
foots deep. Dere is usually fishies in dere.

An da trees along da beach an on da hillside are jus perfect for climbin
an playing. Dere is a stream about 20 meters ofur dat way, and along da
stream is a thick carpet of grass - a furry comfy place fur naps.

I like it here a lot.

Aed
"Community
Cats" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 21:17:31 -0500, Granby wrote:

Ok, we gaftherink sum fudz anna we be rite dere.

We'll join you wif a bunch of fudz an snacks. An if you'z wants to
'splore someplace dats allez kind of cool, I'll be glad to set da
'porter to go to a purrty place in da Second World.

Aed

Old June 25th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:52:58 -0500, Granby wrote:

Welll, I duzn wanna put u ta any troublex butted, I surlee did like dat
feesh fishie.

[Paddy walks over to the deep pool and stands looking for a couple of
minutes. He then crouches down in the butt-up pre-pounce position,
wiggles his behind a few times and goes flying into the water. He
disappears into the pool then reappears moments later with a very
colorful and very large fish in his jaws. He drags it ashore and presents
it to Willow.]

How about dis one? Fishies dis color usually tastes yummy.

Paddy
Old June 26th 09, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat iz wunnerfulz, pleaze help mineself eat diz bigbig fishie. U duz dat
fishie katchink fing realli gud. Wascal did itself different butted it
workez and dat iz what matterz.

Old June 26th 09, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default OK Cats, it is tooooo Hot

Mosey, Mimzy and Bob Qat climb out of their porter and greet Aed..dis iz
grate, sez Mosey, Mimzy and Bob thank Aed for inbiting dem n go lie dow in
da gwass..
Mimzy whispers to Bob, I gotta find Morgana...maybe dis iz were we r frum.
I keep habbing deez dreemz bout dis pwase n boff r mamaz.. Dis pwace iz
wunnerful.

Piglet and Willow having eaten the gimungus fish Wascal caught for them,
tip toe past Anais and Tiger who are sleeping. They find a spot and lay
down for a nap, being sure to leave room in case Wascal and Paggy decide
to join them. Ahhhh, afder dat heatz anna hummidity, diz iz wonnerful.
Piglet stretching out to nearly twice her size and enjoying the feel of
the grass.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 13:36:20 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

well i likez da idermint offa nap inna kool, Tiger

Sownds gud to me [they lay down in the cool
grass, tails entwined]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/23/2009 7:25:46 PM

Old June 26th 09, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Piglet stretches and motions for him to join them. Willow, now wide
awake asks him, duz u wanna get sumphin ta eatz for u takez a kewel nap?
Wascal caughted uzez a bigbig fishie and itselfz waz gud. By da weigh,
it iz gud ta see urselfz.

Fangu, that sounds good! Dere is some gudgud foods down dere on da beach.
Or if you would like some fresh fishie I could allez catch us one.

Paddy

Hihi Paddy, Iam Mosey n theeze r mine Kits, Mimzy and Bob Qat. I have hurt
lotz abowt yew n am gwad tew meet yoo. Dis is a great plase. Hab yoo seeen
Morgana? Mimzy wants tew tawk tew hur bowt sumpthin.

Mosey

Old June 26th 09, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:50:26 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hihi Paddy, Iam Mosey n theeze r mine Kits, Mimzy and Bob Qat. I have
hurt lotz abowt yew n am gwad tew meet yoo. Dis is a great plase. Hab
yoo seeen Morgana? Mimzy wants tew tawk tew hur bowt sumpthin.

Mosey

Hihi, Mosey. Itz good to meet yourownself. And hihi, Mimzy an Bob Qat.
You kits look pretty - familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?

I fink da last time I saw Morgana her was takin a nap on da bluffs. Go
dat way fur about a hunnerd yards, den when you see a trail going off to
da left, take it. A couple hundred more yards and you will come out on
top of da bluffs.

Paddy

Old June 26th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 20:48:15 -0500, Granby wrote:

Dat iz wunnerfulz, pleaze help mineself eat diz bigbig fishie. U duz
dat fishie katchink fing realli gud. Wascal did itself different butted
it workez and dat iz what matterz.

Fangu, I will be glad to help you! It seems like efurry kitty has his or
her own style when it comes to fishie catching. Dat grey kitten a while
ago had a - err, interesting style of his own.

Paddy

Old June 26th 09, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow laughs, yez, Ranger iz oneof a kind when it comes to doing anything.O
T"s Wink to be, also has her own way of doing things. O T isn't as brafe as
herself butted he wud follow her to da moon on horzebak iffin her asked
himself ta do dat.