A Ceremony at The Bridge (Translated from WooToo's MeowChat by Will)

Old August 20th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default A Ceremony at The Bridge (Translated from WooToo's MeowChat by Will)

Everyone who was near the Earthward end of the Rainbow Bridge saw it
this morning.

All of the service dogs who are here waiting for their friends were
sstaning in formation, straight and tall and wearking their harnesses.
They were looking toward the entrance from Earth. Many Kittees had
just had breakfast and were watching with respect and curiosity.

Then a small Golden Retriever came through the clouds. She looked
scared and lonely but she saw all the service dogs and she perked up a
little. The senior service dog stepped out in front and presented her
with a brand-new harness. And all of them saluted her.

Then an announcement was made: "Welcome to the Rainbow Bridge, Dakota,
House of Smith. You may play here and help anyone who needs a service
dog or just wants company while you wait for your human mommy to pick
you up. Know that a service-dog sould was dispatched from headquarters
so that your mommy will be cared for in the meanwhile. In recongition
of your years of service, you will recieve eleventeen cheers."

And effurywun cheered for the lovely golden dog. And she said.

Thank you, fangy. I know that I will like it hear, although I miss my
mommy. I am so happy that you arranged that she be taken care of. Wow,
I can breathe and smell the air. I could not do that toward the end
and it is wonderful to do this again.

--
WooToo, as translated by Uncl Bill
Old August 20th 09, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

"...Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go....

sincere condolences to those who mourn. MLB
Old August 20th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Aug 20, 10:43*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:

(respectful snip)

Someone has earned well-deserved honors among the stars. My
condolences to those who loved this brave and intelligent soul.

Blessed be,
Baha

Old August 21st 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

"Joy"
"BfloPolska" On Aug 20, 10:43 am, Will in New Haven

(respectful snip)

Someone has earned well-deserved honors among the stars. My
condolences to those who loved this brave and intelligent soul.

Blessed be,
Baha

***

And mine.

Joy

And mine

Kyla

Old August 21st 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

All three cats at the Barnes house give a loud cheer for this wonderful Dog
and then go into a purr circle for those left behind.

"Joy"

Old August 21st 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bigboy

wrote:
[...]

Condolences, prayers and many purrs.

BigBoy, Princess, Mr. Boots, Ms. Tigger, Sugar and Spice, and Ms. Blue
Belle

Cat conversation, translated! [email protected] Cat anecdotes 12 November 29th 07 09:39 PM
4: Meowchat FAQ David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 12:20 AM
BW: Horribly translated menu [email protected] Cat anecdotes 17 March 9th 06 06:17 PM
Meowchat: Skunkie Boots Cats - misc 2 October 23rd 04 01:17 AM
Harvey's yowls translated Lots42 The Library Avenger Cat anecdotes 1 March 27th 04 10:55 AM