Tribute to Mine Paw

Old October 12th 09, 02:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Tribute to Mine Paw

Dat wuz botifulz. Fangu for shareink. Piglett reaching for yet another
rainbow hanky.
"Anti Shado" wrote in message
Black and white tuxie gives his Meowmie a comforting lick on the wrist
and makes his way to the podium.

Good evening efurry kitty. Mine name is MuShu and I've come to make a
tribute to mine Paw, Michael. Meowmie has been putting this off, but
it's time to do this. This is an appropriate place, being dat Paw was
a full blooded Irishman.

Mine Meowmie and Paw met long before I was even borned, way back in
1991. Even when they first gottid together, Meowmie knew that
Michael's hart had problems, but dey luffed each other so much dat it
didn't matter and dey made a life together. Michael luffed Meowmie
more dan anyfing anna her kittiez, too. Meowmie lufffed Paw more dan
anyfing, too, anna took care of Paw when he was sick, anna helped him
to be as helfy as he could. Dey traveled and cooked together anna had
a wonderful life. Dey was soulmates anna together 18 yeers.

Michael always encouraged and supported Meowmie. He took care of her
anna da kittiez when she was working full time and going to college
full time so she could devote all her attention to getting good grades
and getting a good degree. When she gotted a job in Floriduh, he left
all his friends and his business and moved to Floriduh. When she
gotted anofur job in Maryland, he went there, too, anna nefur
complained. When the opportunity came for Meowmie to take a job in
Asia, Paw's only question was "When do we pack?".

It was Paw that I convinced to take me to my one true home when he and
Meowmie came to da cage place at da Army base. She wanted dis
babykitten, butted I convinced Paw dat I was da kitty for dem. Paw
anna I spent our days together anna worked together to make dinner fur
Meowmie when she came home frum work. One day, Paw waz feeling really
sick anna Meowmie took him to da hoomin hospital. Dat wuz in
September 08. After dat, he waz inna da hospital more den he was
home, After many stays at the hospital, Paw had to go to da bridge.
He didn't want to go, he didn't want to leave Meowmie anna me, but he
had to go. On January 2, as Meowmie held the love of her life in her
arms, he started hisown trip to the bridge.

There were lots of kitties to meet him when he arrived, healthy
again. Many of you might remember Boogie da HarpurrCat, anna dere
were others dat had belonged to him and kittiez dat had belonged to
Meowmie. Now he watches over Meowmie anna me frum da bridge. Me anna
Meowmie misses him something awful, but we think he would be proud of
how we've kept going. We know dat he luffs us anna dat someday, we
will be togefur at da bridge.

In closing, mine Paw waz a gudgud hoomin, who luffed anna respected
kittiez, anna luffed mine Meowmie wif hiz whole hart. I fangu fur
letting me pay tribute to mine Paw.

MuShu takes a moment to gaze upward and sees, just for a moment, a
tall balding man, surrounded by kittiez, smiling down at him anna his
Meowmie. Going back to meatloaf next to hiz Meowmie, Mu gives her
another comforting wristlick and starts purring gently.

Old October 12th 09, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

In closing, mine Paw waz a gudgud hoomin, who luffed anna respected
kittiez, anna luffed mine Meowmie wif hiz whole hart. I fangu fur
letting me pay tribute to mine Paw.

MuShu takes a moment to gaze upward and sees, just for a moment, a
tall balding man, surrounded by kittiez, smiling down at him anna his
Meowmie. Going back to meatloaf next to hiz Meowmie, Mu gives her
another comforting wristlick and starts purring gently.

That was a very moving tribute. It sounds like you and your Meowmie had
one of the truly excellent humans. We are very sorry for your loss.

Amelia

I agree, that was a very moving tribute for a wonderful man hoo loved you n
yer Meowmie, Yoo were very blessed having him with you. We are sorry for
your loss too.
Luffs
Mosey and his famlee

Old October 12th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 10 Oct 2009 20:37:14 -0700 (PDT), Anti
Shado's nimble, little paws typed:

Black and white tuxie gives his Meowmie a comforting lick on the wrist
and makes his way to the podium.

Dat wuz a sad an bootiful tribyoot....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/11/2009 10:48:02 PM
Old October 12th 09, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Rememfurring da luff.

Chuggz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

its dat time of year agin... der iza grey kittee whut iz tryinta mofe onto mine patio, I iz so veri tired of hafinta defind mine patio, Tiger, disgruntled, Stormmee Cat community 20 March 1st 09 11:21 AM
mine new toy Stormmee Cat community 8 October 26th 07 06:32 AM
Hay! Mine offise! She mooved mine offise! FurrsomeThreesome Cat community 1 October 4th 06 02:08 PM
Mine MEAN, MEAN Paw! Harri Cat community 7 May 4th 05 12:26 PM
Hey that's mine! Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 26 May 2nd 04 03:15 PM