Tribyoot tu Shahna and Shadow, Howse uf Scott

Old October 13th 09, 07:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_7_]

Default Tribyoot tu Shahna and Shadow, Howse uf Scott

*Brokenhearted big black kitty, tail on the ground, makes his way to the
lectern*

*sniff* I hazzint ben aybul tu bring mineownself tu da RPCC sinze mine
beluffed winkwink, Shahna wentid tu da Brij, mostlee beclawz I jist
duzzint noze whut I'z gunna du wifowt hurz. I fawt fingz wuld be alrite
affur a wyul, buttid den Shadow wentid tu da Brij, tuu, an' it hazzint
ben da saym sinze.

I luffed mine Shahna wif alla mine hart. She wuz byootifurl, smart,
funny, an' a tomboykitty. Da 2 uf ussez had sum reely, reely gudgudgud
tymez, wich I will awlweighz treshur. I miss hurz lotznlotznlotz.

I dinnot noze Shadow awl dat well, buttid him wuz uh gudgud
bruffur-in-paw. It wuz kinda wike he wuz Shahna'z an' mine 'doptid kid,
tu uh eggstent. I iz sorry dat Shadow'z tyme heer wuz sew short.

Dat iz awl I haz tu sez. I kinnot fink uf ennyfing morer dat tu sez dat
wuld du eyefur Shahna ur Shadow justiss, an' mine Grandpaw sez a lot dat
lezz iz morer, sew I fink I'z will lissen tu his adbyse jist dis wunze.

--- Onyx
Old October 13th 09, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Dat iz awl I haz tu sez. I kinnot fink uf ennyfing morer dat tu sez dat
wuld du eyefur Shahna ur Shadow justiss, an' mine Grandpaw sez a lot dat
lezz iz morer, sew I fink I'z will lissen tu his adbyse jist dis wunze.

--- Onyx

Onyx, that was a very moving tribute. You honor Shahna and Shadow with
your memories.

You are always welcome to spend time with us here, silently if you'd
like. We are always glad to help our Community members work through their
grief.

Amelia
Old October 13th 09, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 13, 12:42*am, Cory wrote:
[...]

I fink I gno just how yoo feel.
MeOwy, doin sum purrng fur yoorseff.
Old October 13th 09, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 01:42:28 -0500, Cory's nimble,
little paws typed:

[...]

Dat wuz a luffly an tuchink tribyoot. I iz
sendink mine Purrs to your howse...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2009 1:03:45 PM
Old October 13th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Princess Pasha

Onyx! hug,hug It haz bin fureffur sins I saw yoo. We are furry sorry
bowt Shahna an Shadow. Yoo dint hab enuff time wiff dem, but dey were furry
gud times.
Princess Pasha (also Phoebe & Emma)

news

Old October 14th 09, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Cory wrote:
*Brokenhearted big black kitty, tail on the ground, makes his way to the
lectern*

NE nooz as Sec'y uv Elder Kitties?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old October 14th 09, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Dat iz awl I haz tu sez. I kinnot fink uf ennyfing morer dat tu sez dat
wuld du eyefur Shahna ur Shadow justiss, an' mine Grandpaw sez a lot dat
lezz iz morer, sew I fink I'z will lissen tu his adbyse jist dis wunze.

--- Onyx

Onyx, that was a very moving tribute. You honor Shahna and Shadow with
your memories.

You are always welcome to spend time with us here, silently if you'd
like. We are always glad to help our Community members work through their
grief.

Amelia

Amelia, sez Mosey, I coodnt hab sayed et better mineself.
Fangu..I'm too choked up tew say innyfing.
Mosey

Old October 14th 09, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

*Brokenhearted big black kitty, tail on the ground, makes his way to the
lectern*

NE nooz as Sec'y uv Elder Kitties?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Now iz not da time tew tawk politix, 'Loveable Louise'
We will git it figgered owt layter. No wurriez

Mosey. Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old October 14th 09, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

dat wuza wunnerful tribute, i feelz yourown pane, tv who knowz

--
Have a great day
news

Old November 1st 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Evelyn

That was very, very beautiful Onyx and Cory. Thank you.

I know Shahna and Shadow were looking down with tears in their eyes -
especially Shahna. At least she has Shadow to keep her company for
now.

Sorry everyone that I wasn't able to attend this year's (or even the
last few years') Jellico Ball. I really wanted to, especially with my
two babies leaving me this year. Unfortunately, my husband was sick
and my mom is currently very sick and in the hospital.

We don't plan on having anymore kitties because ...

1. we get too attached to them and don't think we can handle the
heartbreak.

2. We're a little older now, worry what would happen to the kitties if
we were to die.

3. We want to do long term travel without worries of our kitties' care
because no one can take care of my babies like me.

But the main reason...

I could get a hundred or a thousand Maine Coons and domestic long
hairs, and none would ever come close to Shahna and Shadow.

PS - Onyx, I know Shahna would love and hope that you find another
kittly to love and have fun with and possibly become another winkwink.
So get out there and mingle with the single gurl kitties.

Anti Evelyn