Hi efurryone~!

Old March 16th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Hi efurryone~!

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:07:04 -0700, spongebob_star99 wrote:

I'm so happi dat I found a mewsgroup just fur cats! If any of mew haf a
LiveJournal account, I'm tabbey_cat. I'll probably end up asking fur
help wif video games 'cuz most people don't wanna help a cat.
More contact info:
E-meow:
YouTube username: SpongLena
I'm a memfur of the Closing Logo Group! [Also
my secondary e-meow])
Neopets: Sometimes I use my meowmie's account (courtneymettlen). As mew
can tell, I like SpongeBob, TV closing logos, and Pokémon (I was 3 when
it came out!).
I also love playing my PS2! I regularly rent games from Hastings, so mew
can request a review.
I'm skilled wif Game Boy games, so if mew need help, I'm here.

Purrs,

Lori Tabbey

Meow, tabbey_cat. I'm Amelia T Cat, and I and my family live in central
Iowa. I'm a solidly-built tortie (I am NOT fat, in spite of what anyone
else says, I'm just FLUFFY) and I'm almost 10 years old. My sisfur
Tabitha is about 6 years old, a long-haired black girl, and she has been
missing for a couple of months now. Brofur Sammy is an orange tabby, also
about 6, and he's very timid (so is Tabitha). My sisfur Harri (short for
Harriet) is also an orange tabby, but she's plump and has short little
legs and is kind of bossy. She's about 4 or 5 years old, I think. And
brofur Ranger is grey, is a few months younger than Harri, and he ALWAYS
get into mischief.

Welcome to the community! Please feel free to join us - we're on a cruise
now, on my late sisfur Cleopatra's yacht.

Amelia
Old March 16th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

welkume, I iz Tiger, dat loferli persin girl iz mine wink, I haz seven howze
matez anna we owns 2 hoominz, port on ofur to owrz kruze, Tiger fur hiz
howze

Old March 16th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Hiya Lori Tabbey!
I yam Pit2nya AKA Sweetee.
I juzt recentlee gotted winkt tu Sundance inna bigbig wedwinking.

I yam da inbentur ov Mousesikulz© an Micekreem©.
I awlzo am da Purrpryitur ov da BooTeek.
Howeffurr, I yam not a technicat, an du not bizit da URLz attawl.

Yur footshur frend,
Pit2nya

Old March 16th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi mine name iz O T Mahoney anna I iz zn oranj fluffy boycat. And diz
bossie older kat is Miz Piglet she is lite grey and white and part rag doll
kitty. Anna da show off kitty wiff da fluffy tail iz Willow. Kom on fver
to da kruize. Oh, I iz gaged to be winked to Harri (Harriet Roadcat
Mahoney). We haz da sam las name but izn related yetz.

Willow walks by and snips, "Well leadst Harri won't haff to change monograms
on nuffin."

Old March 17th 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 15, 5:07*pm, wrote:
I'm so happi dat I found a mewsgroup just fur cats! If any of mew haf
a LiveJournal account, I'm tabbey_cat.
I'll probably end up asking fur help wif video games 'cuz most people
don't wanna help a cat.
More contact info:
E-meow:
YouTube username: SpongLena
I'm a memfur of the Closing Logo Group! [Also
my secondary e-meow])
Neopets: Sometimes I use my meowmie's account (courtneymettlen).
As mew can tell, I like SpongeBob, TV closing logos, and Pokémon (I
was 3 when it came out!).
I also love playing my PS2! I regularly rent games from Hastings, so
mew can request a review.
I'm skilled wif Game Boy games, so if mew need help, I'm here.

Purrs,

Lori Tabbey

Hi ferr Worrwi. Iam a grey grrl kitty tomboy affleete 4 yeerz old an
uzed ta watch karrtoons. but neow gotted borrd wif dem.
neffurdawess, mee weemains puzzeld about sum uff dees cwozeen wogoz.
Fur eggzampul, "jimmyNeutron" wich wuz mine fayvrit. i went to yer
site an wegisterd. bUT did nOt find da infurmashun. Fangyu fur enny
hewp yoo can giff. MeOwy {^.".^}
Old March 17th 09, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Mrrrrrrrrrupp! Welkum, Lori Tabbey. We'ze jus gettin' bak tew dis
group owerownselfs, anna' we'ze glad tew say hi tew annuff kitty!
We'ze: PacoBell, a short-furz blak cat, Charlie, a longfurz blak cat,
Midnite, a supercrazylongfurzgurlcat, Orangie (da nayme sez it awl),
anna Miss Kali Ko Kitty, who iz a calico (big surprize!)

Old March 18th 09, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabbeycat

On Mar 16, 7:07*pm, meOwy wrote:
On Mar 15, 5:07*pm, wrote:

[...]

hewp yoo can giff. *MeOwy {^.".^}- Hide quoted text -

Closing logos are short animations at the end of a TV purrogram. Dey
show what company made the show.
Old March 20th 09, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 18, 1:04*pm, Tabbeycat wrote:
On Mar 16, 7:07*pm, meOwy wrote:

On Mar 15, 5:07*pm, wrote:

[...]

show what company made the show.- Hide quoted text -

Sum of dem sho morr than who made da sho. wIKE...der iss a monkee in
da cwozeen wogo uf jimmyNeutron hoo sez "my name is Paul"..soo wat iz
dat about? meOwy, cureeuss cat.