Update on Fred - Wednesday morning

Old October 7th 09, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Default Update on Fred - Wednesday morning

My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. Fangu.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin
Old October 7th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Oct 7, 9:59*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. *Fangu.
* Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

Of coarse we are purreng. We purred fur him all nite.

Bear
Old October 7th 09, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 7, 10:59*am, The Ajo Clowder wrote:
My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. *Fangu.
* Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

I iz purrin an keepin a i out wile Maggy May is seepin. WooToo is
heppin me two. Keep up da good purrin effurrykitty.

--
Sunrise, in da hous ub da zoomin puppy
Old October 7th 09, 04:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz still purrin, Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 7th 09, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 07:59:14 -0700, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake diz
morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is still
onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His kidneez are
wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin ana haz not
peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat haf got him diz
much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not owta da woodz yet.
Fangu.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

Hang in there, Fred! We're all still purring. We've even got Starr the
Dog wagging for you.

Amelia
for her clowder
Old October 7th 09, 04:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 07:59:14 -0700 (PDT), The Ajo Clowder
wrote:

My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. Fangu.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

We are all purrink and purrink.

Percy, Archie, Beauty, Cinder, Spring
Old October 7th 09, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Mani purrz from free kats dat Fred get bedder.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old October 7th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

The Ajo Clowder wrote:
My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. Fangu.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

Weez wil kep purrrin fur Fred az llllon aZ it taks tu git hims wel
agin. TuTu
Old October 7th 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

wrote:

My brofur Fred iz still wif uz! He maid it fru da night ana iz awake
diz morning, steighing warm onna hiz own, ana drinkin waddur. He is
still onna IV cuz da toxinz haf tu be flusht owta hiz syztem. His
kidneez are wurkin agin, wich iz furry gud nooz, but he iz not eatin
ana haz not peed onna hiz own. We wud bee grateful iffn da purrz dat
haf got him diz much beddur cud continyew cuz, az TED sed, he iz not
owta da woodz yet. Fangu.
Ralph de Ralf for his clowder and his humin

Dis iz gud news! Ize still purrin fur Fred tu git all bedderer. It
takes tyme tu git offur a bad sikness anna operashun so Ize reddy tu
purr fur a long tyme.

Tess
Old October 7th 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Purrrffftt!

We sendz more purrz an waggaz fur da Mr. Fred. We wishez all hiz
partz start werkin hokay furry soon.

Chuggz,
GT

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. GrowlTiger (VC)
also Shadow da Pup
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]