Floofy girl update

Old February 24th 13, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mark Edwards

Default Floofy girl update

Little floofy girl (who I am now calling 'Floofy') has decided she isn't
taking any more nonsense from other cats.

She flattens herself to the concrete and runs, hissing and screaming at
any other cat who even LOOKS like they might try to horn in on her food.
Being pushed away to the point of being a bit scrawny has taught her to
be more assertive.

I'm sitting on the porch watching this performance, and not thinking
anything of it, put my hand out to offer to pet her. She runs at my hand
with the same intensity she used to attack the other cats and I think
"Uh oh, this might have been a mistake." Only to have her headbutt my
hand and play elevator butt while accepting being petted. WHEW!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
Old February 24th 13, 06:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
m...
Little floofy girl (who I am now calling 'Floofy') has decided she isn't
taking any more nonsense from other cats.

She flattens herself to the concrete and runs, hissing and screaming at
any other cat who even LOOKS like they might try to horn in on her food.
Being pushed away to the point of being a bit scrawny has taught her to be
more assertive.

I'm sitting on the porch watching this performance, and not thinking
anything of it, put my hand out to offer to pet her. She runs at my hand
with the same intensity she used to attack the other cats and I think "Uh
oh, this might have been a mistake." Only to have her headbutt my hand and
play elevator butt while accepting being petted. WHEW!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

You definitely have yourself another cat, and she has a new slave.

Joy

Old February 24th 13, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 2/23/2013 11:11 PM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Little floofy girl (who I am now calling 'Floofy') has decided she isn't
taking any more nonsense from other cats.

She flattens herself to the concrete and runs, hissing and screaming at
any other cat who even LOOKS like they might try to horn in on her food.
Being pushed away to the point of being a bit scrawny has taught her to
be more assertive.

I'm sitting on the porch watching this performance, and not thinking
anything of it, put my hand out to offer to pet her. She runs at my hand
with the same intensity she used to attack the other cats and I think
"Uh oh, this might have been a mistake." Only to have her headbutt my
hand and play elevator butt while accepting being petted. WHEW!

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

How cute! Floofy knows you're the food-meister

Jill