'80s Earworm du jour

Old August 22nd 05, 05:09 PM
Kreisleriana

Default '80s Earworm du jour

Oingo-Boingo, "Dead Man's Party." It's so damn catchy.

Theresa
Old August 22nd 05, 05:15 PM
Christina Websell

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Oingo-Boingo, "Dead Man's Party." It's so damn catchy.

"I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky"
Get rid of that Kylie one! Heh.

Tweed

Old August 22nd 05, 06:15 PM
Adrian

Christina Websell wrote:
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Oingo-Boingo, "Dead Man's Party." It's so damn catchy.

"I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky"
Get rid of that Kylie one! Heh.

Tweed

Hispit to you, now I've got that in my head.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 22nd 05, 07:06 PM
Christina Websell

"Adrian" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Oingo-Boingo, "Dead Man's Party." It's so damn catchy.

"I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky"
Get rid of that Kylie one! Heh.

Tweed

Hispit to you, now I've got that in my head.

You now have an earworm ;-)

Tweed

Old August 22nd 05, 09:07 PM
Wayne Mitchell

Theresa offered the following earworm:

Oingo-Boingo, "Dead Man's Party." It's so damn catchy.

Pbfthht! You can't give me that earworm, because I've never
heard it -- so there!

--

Wayne M. (thankful for some lack of acculturation)

Old August 22nd 05, 09:22 PM
Christina Websell

"Wayne Mitchell" wrote in message

Theresa offered the following earworm:

Oingo-Boingo, "Dead Man's Party." It's so damn catchy.

Pbfthht! You can't give me that earworm, because I've never
heard it -- so there!

--

Wayne M. (thankful for some lack of acculturation)

Okay then. "Hit me with your rhythm stick, hit me, hit me" That's a pretty
good ear worm! Or.."I will always love you" (Whitney Houston) or "Who shot
the Sheriff?"

Tweed

Old August 23rd 05, 02:35 AM
Wayne Mitchell

"Christina Websell" wrote:

Okay then. "Hit me with your rhythm stick, hit me, hit me" That's a pretty
good ear worm! Or.."I will always love you" (Whitney Houston) or "Who shot
the Sheriff?"

None of those are familiar, though I have a vague recollection
of a reggae called "I Shot the Sheriff".

--

Wayme M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)