Katrina cleanup

Old August 30th 05, 05:18 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra Silvercat

Default Katrina cleanup

[A deep rumble can be heard in the distance, moving closer. The rumble
gets louder and louder, until the ground itself is shaking. A huge
Caterpillar D9T rolls into sight, with Samuel Redcat at the controls. The
Cat is followed by an equally huge dump truck with Tabitha Fluffytail at
the controls. Next in line is the FluffyKitz catering truck, so heavily
loaded with food that the truck body is almost rubbing against the tires,
Miss Amelia at the wheel. Bringing up the rear is a semi driven by Harri
Roadcat pulling two flatbed trailers. The first trailer is carrying two
swift-water rescue boats and two Bobcat front loaders. The second trailer
carries thousands of gallons of bottled water, cases of non-perishable
food, and several gasoline-powered high-volume water pumps. All of the
vehicles pull up next to each other and the engines shut off at the same
time.]

I an my fellow Highland kitties decided that with the extent of the
destruction in Louisiana, we really need to help out as best we can. Our
humans are donating as much money as they can afford, but us kitties can
offer more concrete help. We're taking all this equipment straight there
via the teleporter. Any kitties who want to help out are welcome to come
along. There's plenty of room for kitties to ride along, in the truck cab
with Harri, in the catering truck with Amelia, or in the heavy equipment
with Samuel oand Tabitha.

Cleo
Old August 31st 05, 01:43 AM
ChildFree23

[...]

As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am hereby
volunteering my services to head a search party for the Cooper Cats.
Black Jack Purrshing is one of my fellow officers, you know.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department
Old August 31st 05, 02:06 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra Silvercat

As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am hereby
volunteering my services to head a search party for the Cooper Cats.
Black Jack Purrshing is one of my fellow officers, you know.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Why don't you hop up in the cab of the big tractor with Samuel. Then you
can direct the rescue operation. When it's time for one of the rescue
boats, just holler and we'll get it unloaded.

Cleo
Old August 31st 05, 05:42 AM
Rebecca

Wate fur me, Ize kummin! I will ride wif Amelia so I kan hewp get fudz
reddy. I also kalled Habitat fur Catmanity -- dey will meet us dere an bild
noo howziz fur ennee kittees dat need dem.

Hey, Amelia, how duz dis delifurry truk drive? An by da way, where iz
Ranger?

Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old August 31st 05, 06:44 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 09:18:10 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleoaptra
Silvercat wrote:

[...]

'porter twinkles and a petite Persian in a Catamerica Army Surplus
jump suit pops out

I'ze heer to help!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/31/2005 1:43:31 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old August 31st 05, 07:21 PM
Miss Violette

We will be there to help as soon as the hoomans get the puter fixed all the
way, furry had to refurmat is, that weird or what, to want to mat your furr
on purpose, Miss Violette, older and maybe not hearing so well anymore

Old August 31st 05, 07:58 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Could youz ask yourz hoomins to e-mail mine hoomins? Mine Paw wants to ask
your hoomins a question and duzn't rememfur your e-mail address. His is
dan at wolf dot com.

Sammy
Old September 1st 05, 12:17 AM
ChildFree23

As Commanding Kitty of the Catmerica Police Department, I am hereby
volunteering my services to head a search party for the Cooper Cats.
Black Jack Purrshing is one of my fellow officers, you know.

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Why don't you hop up in the cab of the big tractor with Samuel. Then you
can direct the rescue operation. When it's time for one of the rescue
boats, just holler and we'll get it unloaded.

Cleo

Okay! I'll do that! [Large black cat jumps onto the big tractor and
climbs into the cab next to Sammy.] Let's roll!

Old September 2nd 05, 03:32 AM
Rebecca

news
Silvercat wrote:

'porter twinkles and a petite Persian in a Catamerica Army Surplus
jump suit pops out

I'ze heer to help!
--
Purrs,