Miz Kitty??? Where is you?

Old October 17th 03, 12:04 AM
Boogie's Mom

Default Miz Kitty??? Where is you?

Boogie, purrplexed

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old October 17th 03, 03:24 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Boogie! I'ze right here!

[Hisses at bespectacles techie hoomin sitting in front of new notebook
computer]

Meowmie Debby's been too lazy to check the newsgroups lately. She says
she's been working too hard...

Doesn't she know I have a party to attend? HMPH!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Boogie, purrplexed

--
To reply remove no-spam

Old October 17th 03, 04:58 AM
Boogie's Mom

Oohhh! Yourzeown meowmie gits a new notebook? Meowmie's gonna get wun
iffen/when she gets new job in Balmore. Whut kinda note buk duz yourown
meowmie haf?

Boogie
ink.net...

Old October 18th 03, 12:12 AM
ChildFree23

Meowmie Debby boughted a Compaq Presario 2570US, with 512 MB RAM, 40 GB hard
drive, Intel P4 processor @ 2.4 GHz, DVD/CD-RW combo drive, Windows XP Pro
and all sorts of other good stuff.

Capt. Midnight
Technical Kitty

Old October 18th 03, 03:02 AM
Boogie's Mom

Yabbo!! That ROCKS! Mine geeky meowmie is finkin about gettin a notebook
fur when she moofs to Balmore so Paw can have the desktop till they can be
together again.

Dat sounds like a really gud one!

nk.net...

Old October 18th 03, 11:38 PM
ChildFree23

Is your mom really moving to Balimore? Why isn't your Paw coming with her?
Will you be coming with her? Oooh, meow wishes you wouldn't worry me like
that!

Kitty Schottland DOC

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM